Volunteer Falcons

Stokomo

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plese don't let the voice of one represent everybody from Eliz. There is always one in every crowd, in our case maybe a few.

Volunteer has a great team. Chucky is awesome and Nelms really stepped up against Johnson County. Nelms' game against Johnson County is prob what earned him his all tourny selection. I only wish Chucky was a Senior.

I thought what Ben Southam did on the way back to the court after he fell over Johnson Countys bench was classic.

Good luck to all D1 teams this week, except when and if you are playing us.

is it me or did all the messages from that clone guy get deleted along with my response to him? i dont recall saying anything negative. someone explain? it is probably for the better that they did get removed, but i would like to know cause ive been looking for my message i thought i might have put it in the wrong thread.

They were probably deleted by one of the moderators becasue they served no purpose as far as a discussion of high school sports. Not only were xclonesx's and your's deleted but one of mine was also deleted. Mine was about ignoring the guy and that what goes around comes around. Other than being a little confused about what happened, it does not bother me becaue I do not think it was slam at us. They were just getting stuff that has nothing to do with the thread off

[Edited by CHHS72 on 3-2-03 6:23P]

First off im going to give my congrats to the falcons on 3rd place in the distric tourney,and i also hope that you all make a good showing in the region then on to the sub-state.I am a fan of the falcons and have been to many of youralls games including all of the district, and i have a few questions for my fellow fans and the volunteer coaching staff.It seemed at the first of the year when the falcons were winning that they had a certain group of guys that they relied on, but here lately it seems they have left certain players like JC,he went from being a starter to barely playing any at all!In my opinion he set up the other guys on the offensive end of the court.Here lately i have noticed only one guy that wasnt part of the reliable group which consisted of bellemy,chuck,nelms,ben,jc frazier,smith that has actualy stepped up and played and that is jacob he does make his mistakes but he does his part for the team like when chuck was out.He came in and filled some big shoes(in my opinion chuck is one of the top 5 players in the area)at home against betsy had i think 16 or 17 and could have had more than that.Another thing i will hit on is that great3 from Creasy the other night that was great he steppep up and hit a huge shot, but can a few shots move a guy up from NEVER playing to being the first guy off the bench,it is a hard task stepping up from JV to tournament varsity ball;i just think that he should stick with what has worked smith and frazier the gaurds coming off the bench and play Creasy situational.He is just to small to really play good defense in these games he kills the falcons on D.It was stated in the paper that he was the best shooter well what ever happened to ben southam.I wanna say good game on friday night to all the players especialy the seniors, and also to chuck and andrew for their all tourney selections you all keep leading the team to victory!GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!! :D