Volunteer Falcons

Stokomo

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you on here Butch!! No one has tried to make excuses why we lose ballgames. But one cannot help but notice the descrepencies with "certain officials". You are an excellent official, along with Brent, Bart, and Mark. That's all I'll say. My motto is: It is our responsibility to see that, IF a ref has any biases what-so-ever, the game cannot be decided by one call. Kinda like you said before. If we take care of business like we can do, there will be no need to worry about calls. It's time the Falcons get on a roll and not worry about anyone but ourselves and how far we can go once we all come together.

Guest RollBlue

Wes Jacob i cannot thank you all for all the things you did during this game you all really steped up in this game. as ronnie would say "wes i wont a 3 out of you big dawg" and you delivered with a huge three you Tied us in a huge pressure situation. for a sophomore with little expernice that was great as for you jacob you really step up and made those freethrows i remember when you had troulble makeing them in the beginning of the season but you really put the beginning out of your mind and focused on the future thanks for the free throw that won the game. :D

How much of a coach is Todd Whittemore? Maybe I'm biased, but he sure is one heck of a coach!!! How many coaches would put a sophomore in that hasn't seen much varsity time untill the district tourney. Then have confidence to call a play for Weston to hit the game-tying three pointer. By-the-way, his only points of the game!!! And what veins of ICE did Weston have to hit that shot. Not leaving out the man Jacob for hitting those free-throws to seal the win. The whole team showed guts for coming back with Chucky fouling out. GREAT JOB guys, but we have work to do next week. Let's extend our season three more weeks with a good showing next week!!!

We play Pigeon Forge in the first game. It will be either Monday or Tuesday night. For personal reasons I hope we play Tuesday but, considering Pigeon Forge just played four games in five days, it might be best for the team if we play Monday night.