Jason witten

CoachSH

I know Jason Witten is a great athlete, but he should stay in school. Witten is not ready for the pros he still needs to improve on his blocking. Also Witten needs to get his college degree. Jason might be an extremely good athlete, but lets face you can not play football forever. Anyway good luck to him at the next level.

jason will go mid to late 2nd round or early 3rd round i think. he's got the size and speed that fits the "new" TE mold. his blocking will improve as he matures and learns more about the game. shawn didnt do anything special at Va Tech, and in my opinion, will more than likely not get picked up by anyone.

[Edited by Blue21SallyAt7 on 2-15-03 7:41P]

• 2 years later...

Jason Witten is an awesome young man who has had a great pro career so far. He signed a couple of autographs for me that I gave to two teenagers I know. I tried to talk to him about his performance on battle of the gridiron stars, but he wanted to know about me. That meant so much to me. Go Cowboys.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yes this process is moving slower than I would have expected
    • also was told coady auston applied, he served as defensive coordinator for greenfield under don pitt several years ago before going to Obion county  
    • TSSAA restrictions for hiring non-faculty coaches have been removed for over a year at this point. In the past a non-faculty person had to be "grandfathered" by being an assistant coach for five years, being fingerprinted, and having a background check run per TSSAA rules... since those were rescinded, the board of directors for the school district are responsible for any/all restrictions on hiring non-faculty personnel. I guess what I'm saying to you is that if you really wanted what you posted, it's already possible as long as your local BOE will allow for it.
    • stop it, rlh. you’re gonna get me all misty eyed and sentimental.    i see seven fairly regularly. ….but slim shady, that’s like spotting bigfoot on main street. you just hope he doesn’t spot you. 
    • Are you trying to say you didn't find Seven and ShadySlim going at it?