KINGSPORT DB INDIANS

ArtVandalay

I'll post here, since we lost our FIRE and our winning streak.

Indians JV plays Saturday against SH JV in the Buck Dome in the Comference Tournament Finals @ 1:00.

DB JV scored a 105-54 victory at Crockett on Friday.

DB Varsity plays a pretty HOT Sullivan North Team at North next Monday, that is the last game before the District Tournament starts. We need to start a new streak somewhere, that is as good a place as any!! Focus should not be a problem from here on out.

"You gotta play Harder Indians!"

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :D

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet fancy moses, injin fans', don't feel bad about a L. i have beeen hoping for this for 2 weeks. you can't go into tourny time with a 75 game win streak or whatever crazy number the boys was throwin' down on everybody! i thought greeneville would have taken care of our attitudes, but they forgot 1 thang, how to play bball!! this is cool. i know c mo and i know these boys. c mo will use this a method to fire up the boys again, see, they got to where they thought their poopy didn't stink, it does, just like everybody elses.

so, go to watch our jv boys "play with" sh kids saturday and then on monday drive on over to bloomerdale and i bet u see a motivated, fired up, bball unit, like the 1 that whooped the crap out of sh and greeneville!!

scalp 'em injins' :D

16 straight happened after the last DB loss.

I am not looking for 16 straight, just 1 at a time will be fine. I expect the Team to be FOCUSED on Sullivan North Monday, not the District Tournament.

Welcome to my good friend, CosmoKramer to the site. How are things at H&H Bagel Factory Cosmo? Still on strike? Tell Elaine to come see me, I got something for her!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :)

them bloomerdale boys are playin' good baketball the last 2 or 3 weeks. they beat volunteer twice and beat sullivan central too. i saw then at DB in jan and they didn't play very good then. not much hustlin' on the team and some of them boys wouldn't even run up the court every posession. it looks like north is on track, they will be ready so the Injins better be.

i know they injins' will be playin' hard. Injin' fan's show up for that game!! the crockett crowd was the smallest crowd we have had since jeff county roady game. these boys need our support!!

Scalp 'em Injins' :)

Hey, Firefly, Cosmo

FYI

We got a trend here?

Sevier 8th Grade beats JC 8th Grade in the Middle School Tournament Finals (JC won the regular season title, regular season don't mean nothing, now)

DB JV beat SH JV today in the Dome 78-68 in the JV Conference Tournament Finals.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :)

1 game at a time, that's what the Indians need to be thinking, breathing, eating and sleeping. Don't pay attention to what anybody else is doing, 'cause the Indians control their own destiny from here on out, "Just Win Baby!!"

Although, there is another interesting game that will be played next Tue. in Greeneville, it means nothing, but it may be fun to see. I am thinking about a rode trip to see that one first hand. The Indians play North Monday, so Tue. is wide open.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! :D

Didn't Powell Valley drop their game with Hancock County on Thursday? The game that would have given the Indians a share of the district title with the Indians.

I believe Hancock County's Indians are the better Indians on the north side of Clinch Mountain.

Posted by valleykid:

well, i don't know about your indians, but what i can tell you is: Powell Valley is the greatest school ever. we kick everybody's butt that we play, and you all should just get so excited about us, because we're gonna take state. :D

Guest BleacherRef

ONE AT A TIME INDIANS ~.~ WE know you can do it and YOU know you can do it.....did it 16 straight after the last loss....don't quite need 16 this time - FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS AND YOU SHALL (and will) OVERCOME! We are proud of you Indians and we are behind you all the way and for the duration -- INDIAN FANS DON'T WALK OUT EARLY like all the others - the others have "fair weather fans" WE ARE BEHIND YOU THROUGH THICK AND THIN (or static cling and final net!)

Indian fans.....Lets stay behind this team and keep 'em fired up.....they are FIRED UP NOW and won't let up 'til it's over in Murfreesboro - these guys know how to do it AND THEY WILL.

Those of you who were there last night saw and know what happened, and why :(

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS AND YOU SHALL (AND WILL) OVERCOME!!!!!

Kingsport, lets show our support at Sullivan North!!

ROLL~~TRIBE~~ROLL

GIDDY UP :D:D:(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Let's see. Told ya once, told twice.... ya'll dang topper fans are weak!! Get off of this String. Your not wanted, your not liked, and you are really desperate to have your own string, I guess. I started you boys one, you couldn't keep it up!! Lack of "interest"!!

Points of interest missing from Sunday' s posts.

**DB will win theirTournament Tune up game @ Sullivan North on Monday

**SH will not!! Toppers travel (poorly I maight add) to Greeneville, and as bad as I hate to say it, Greeneville will whip them weak toppers with the absence of a "post game". By the way - DB won IN Greeneville, before we hit our stride. DB stride included beating you topper boys like a Tom-Tom in Jan.... 2 more Tom-Tom beatin's are in you future also!!

**DB has got the easy ride in the District 1 AAA Tournament.

**DB plays #7 seed Sullivan East and then will play

**The winner of the Boone vs South Game, then we will play in the District 1 Finals vs. ____________???

Bracket 2 has

TN High and Crockett playing, winner plays SH, the unfortunate winner of that Semi Final Games gets to have their booty spanked by the Indians in Freedom Hall

All you topper fans, hitch a ride over and watch that one. Or take the Bus with Ms Science Hill (bus required). All your fans won't come close to the Indian Tribe that will be on hand.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!! ;)

[Edited by ArtVandalay on 2-17-03 7:02A]

[Edited by ArtVandalay on 2-17-03 9:01A]

Hey Art, Thanks for turning me on to this website. I see this string is called "KINGSPORT DB INDIANS", why are the toppers on here?? Can't they start a string?? I saw you said you started one for them, so, scram toppers, get with your own kind!!

I checked out the DB JV Saturday. They continued the Kingsport over Johnson City string in post season with a 78-68 Big 7 Conference Tournament Final's Victory!! That, along with the 8th graders shocking the junior toppers, is the 2nd of 4 Big Post Season victories by Kingsport over JC!!

See you tonight in Bloomingdale!! Any interest in a road trip to Greeneville on Tue.??

Chop Chop :o