Daniel Crosby

heavycat275

Well this is Jason Pennington I just wanted to congratulate Daniel Crosby on winning his 2nd state title, thats really awesome being a 2 time heavyweight state-champ. you deserve every bit of it!!! I was proud to stand next to you on the medal stand this year!!!

If you (Daniel) happen to read this post or if anybody knows how to get in touch of him email me at Jlpwrestling@cs.com

much appreciative,

Jason Pennington

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm stickin' to my guns... I still think you guys deserve the Best Match Award, so here it is... I'm officially awarding you with the "Brian Drinkwine's officially unofficial Best Match Award that really means nothing but a compliment" award. Congratulations. You guys showed, in my opinion the most thrilling heavyweight finals match I've ever seen, filled with determination, stamina, heart and guts. Good luck next year. We can't wait to see you here as a Moc.

[Edited by tnmat on 2-18-03 12:33A]

Man the match between you two was awesome, I mean I thought, after all I heard about Crosby, he would dominate you(Pennington) and if you ask my opinion that match was your, you stayed aggressive and kept after him, I mean it stinks he got the call in double ot cause feel that if you got it you would have won, I mean that match was literally decided by the flip. But anyways sweet match, in my opinion your a state champ.

You really did impress me Jason, I am the 275 from Fairview . You were talkin to my coach when u were up in the stands watchin Kyle from SD. Man u an Daniel should have got the best match that was one of the greatest I have seen all year and I really look up to both of you. So good luck to the both of you in college.

Tank # 77