Jackson North Side

NSIndiansFan

Congradultions on a perfect season. You are the only team in the state of Tennessee to finish the season undefeated, and you finished with a #3 ranking in state. Good Luck in district, regionals, substate, and state. Everyone is saying that you did not play anybody, but you went out every night and won the game out right. Let's win state this time.

Thank you HUCK, the words you speak are the truth. We beat Scotts Hill (20-6) 72-36, and they have a player that averages about 28 points a game. We beat Chester County (22-3) 46-40, and they went to state last year and they beat the #1 team in AA Gibson COunty. We beat Bolton (22-4) by 54-53, and they went to state last year. We beat JCM (12-8) twice 76-47 and 54-39.

I don't have to defend Oak Ridge's schedule but I will let you know a little about it. Oak Ridge traveled to Middle Tennessee during the season and came home with a win over Shelbyville and lawrence County. Oak Ridge also has a win over Cookeville as well. Oak Ridge beat teams from Four different states this season and lost their only game against USA Today's #3 team, Murry Bergtram out of New York City. I believe Sevier County was the state champion a year ago so the East Tennessee's "glorified intramural" teams weren't so bad to get them ready. The great thing about tournament time is that every team has a chance but until your team grabs the gold ball its best not to throw stones at others without knowing about them. Good Luck North Side and all teams these next few weeks.