NO respect for BRADLEY in AP POLL

PTP4life

Bradley will never gain respect in the state and in the Cleveland area until they win state I guess. After beating Cleveland twice this year, Cleveland still remains in front of Bradley in the AP poll. That is the most rediculous thing I have ever seen. I guess now I can believe to never believe in rankings because these rankings are bull CRAP!! Maybe Cleveland feels like they earn the # 2 position in front of Bradley, but I am sure this will motivate Bradley. I guess Bradley has to beat Cleveland all 4 times this year to be better than them. Gomab, what do you think about the new AP poll? And what does everyone else think

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to me that EVEN cleveland would have to rank Bradley in front...after two butt-kickings any reasonable person should be able to face the fact that when it comes down to these two teams playing face to face, Bradley simply took the raiders to the hoop and slamed them!! And I have every reason to believe it will happen again. If there is one thing worse than being snakebitten (like the raiders are at this point), its being bitten by a bear, or bears in this case. Grow up Cleveland Blue-Meanies and admit that you got BEAT LIKE A DRUM!!! :D

Guest Oakland

i am completely, but understand the magnitude of such a rivalry being from oakland, but now is approaching the postseason and polls are completely meaningless now, so take them for what they are worth, a grain of salt.