Frank Hughes Lady Lions Defeat Collinwood

Guest ctownplaya

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter who anyone plays and who will be laughing THEN...... now is now...... Look at the scoreboard. If Collinwood, or any team for that matter, is going to say they will beat someone, or in this case.....LAUGH at them, they need to be able to back it up on the ball floor. It doesn't look like Colliwood can do that.

Frank Hughes 47 Collinwood 36

Laugh all you want. It makes people want to make you look like an idiot.

I have to say that in all of my years at cwood I never recall laughing about beating clifton. I recall the trojanettes always being very sportsmanlike to clifton on and off the court. Clifton has never really been a rival for cwood.I congratulate clifton on their win against cwood even though i am a trojanette fan. I am suprised by the way u guys played against summertown. Good luck next year in your season. and please, if you can't post something nice about the teams then don't post anything at all. :)

Guest ctownplaya

who was being mean? We didn't say anything bad about collinwood. The thing about us saying whos laughing now comes from the coaches from collinwood laughing when someone told them that we were going to beat them. It had nothing to do with the players. thank you and much love to the lady lions

Coaches reply to "you're gonna get beat"

a."You're probably right

b. Cry

c. Take team home and not even play

d. Laugh it off

I hope my coach takes d. and I think most would. There is a big difference in laughing off a comment and laughing At someone. I know for a fact that Clifton players were laughing at the Collinwood players when they went down to play Zion. The whole crowd was yelling "Who's laughing now" and burst out laughing.

Clifton and Collinwood have both had their share of laughs! When the Lady Lions played the Trojanettes at Collinwood, after the game the girls were singing, "How's it feel to be a Lion? How's it feel to be way down low! How's it feel to be a lion? We wouldn't know cause we dont stoop that low!" I definitely don't believe the Trojanettes have always been "sportsman like". That wasn't at all! Like most people, the Lady Lions retaliated by laughing. The Trojanettes also REALLY showed their support for S'Town against the Lady Lions during the tournaments. They were in the bleachers standing up clapping and yelling really loud whenever the Lady Lions would make mistakes! They can cheer for S'Town, but you know they only did it in spite of the Lady Lions. They made it WELL KNOWN they were there in support of S'Town. They were cheering and clapping louder than S'Town fans! So no matter what, both teams have had their share in all this! It wasn't JUST the Lady Lions! Both parties are guilty!

Amb and Nici :rolleyes:

I know nothing about the Trojanettes cheering for S'town for all I know the whole team could have been cheering for them. And as I recall there is no rules against cheering for another team. As for the locker room this is a tradition that is done after ever WIN! So what the Lady Lions beat the Trojannetees I have seen the Lady Lions play and they have a good team. Both teams have some of the best sportsmanship in district 12a so get off of each others backs.