jpats5

guru5

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh...Knox County has Bearden, Farragut, Karns and South-Doyle as 5A schools...also (if the School Board and County Commission quit fighting long enough), there will be another school built in West Knoxville to eliviate the popualtion at Bearden and Farragut. My guess is that it would also be 5A since Farragut is one of the largest schools in the state and Bearden is pretty good size as well. Of these 4 currently in 5A in Knox County, South Doyle will probably drop down to 4A the next time TSSAA decides to restructure the classes...

Restructuring...hat's a topic for another day...

Posted by MrBlonde:

I played at Your Momma High School in Screw Off, Tennessee. I don't know much, but I do know that Jefferson County definitely cannot rally around its football team. And for you Einsteins out there, Knoxville has limited 5A schools because the county isn't consolidated, such as.....Jefferson County?

Uhh...because Jefferson County is ... smaller ... than Knox County???

Posted by MrBlonde:

Again, you're showing your ignorance. How many high schools does Jefferson County have? After you're done counting...list the number of high schools in Knox County. The population to high school ratio is less than Jefferson County, thanks.

[Edited by KevB1990 on 3-13-03 11:16P]