cosby's mark mcgaha?

lovin12

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to thank everyone on coach T for giving me props, but Cosby basketball is not a one-man show. We have about 8 or 9 players that can play. We are a team, and we have all paid the price. Before the season started, we all come together and put in the hours of hard work that no one sees. We all busted our chops day in and day out. So please don't focus your attention on me and forget Kevin, Kent, Jake, Josh, Chris D., Dusty, Blake, Timmy, Brandon, Chris H., Chad, Micheal, and the others. These are the guys that I trust in. These are the guys that have put their blood, sweat, and tears in to this season right along side me. People are quick to say that without me Cosby is nothing, but this isn't true. Without Cosby, I am nothing. There have been many times where I have been in foul trouble, and other people have stepped up and taken control of a game. This is the best team I have ever played on, and I consider it a priviledge to be able to put on the blue #54 and play in front of a packed gym in Cosby. It is a great feeling to know that there is a gym full of people that support and have faith in you. Without the fans we ball players are nothing. Confidence goes a long way in basketball, and it's the people that give us confidence. So please don't give up on me or the rest of Cosby and come and support us in the district and region tournaments. Thank you all and God bless.

[Edited by superbeast542002 on 2-22-03 8:42P]

[Edited by superbeast542002 on 2-22-03 8:46P]

Wow, what a great post by a great player.

For everyone that doesn't know Mark, that wasn't BS

that's the way he feels about his team, coaches and fans.

If The Eagles don't win another game this year, I'm very proud of all of them because of their great attitudes & hard work (on the court and in the classroom). This year's team is a TEAM. It's possible to beat 6 or 7 players but if you want to beat The Eagles, you have to beat ALL The Eagles

Congrats on the shot at Rockwood, Mark, you'll remember that one forever. I wish I could have watched you describe it to Mrs. CosbyEagle. Get some rest this weekend, see 'ya Weds.

Cosby is near Newport. About 15 min. of the I-40 ext 435.

Go Eagles...!!!

[Edited by CosbyEagle on 2-22-03 9:14P]

I have all the respect in the world for mcgaha.He is a great ball player.I love to watch him play because everything he has is left on the court.But he can do some real great things to get the fans and other teammates in the game.And I am from rockwood and I got to say good job mark and keep working.

that is the best articale i have read on here by far and i totally agree with ya cosby play's the best team ball i have ever seen at the school somebody step's up every night that's what i was lookin 4 when i wrote the thread they are alot of player's 4 cosby that do different thing's they play good defense shoot the ball well they are very patiant on offense and i agree with what was said about timmy he's been a big help off the bench i wasn't just trying to single out one person good luck in the district and regional's