Beech vs. Hendersonville

redbaron515

ill tell you right now redbarron the beech fans havent been really into the guys games lately but we are bringing the calvery over to the rich part of town i think crowd support will play a big factor in thursdays game, but on the other hand if beech comes out and plays like they did tonight i smeel an upset in the making over in comando land... what you think ? ;)

SuperMatt, an upset is possible, but i doubt it. Beech is a quality basketball team, but doesnt have the fire power thet Hendersonville has. The majority of the Commandos have excellent three point range, including their center. Its hard to defend a guy thats 6'6" and can shot the three. I believe it will be a close game, but Hville on top.

I am a true Buccaneer fan, and I saw just what the Bucs were capable of in their huge 71-30 victory over Wilson Central. However, I am optimistic about a Beech victory over the Commandos, I will, however, say that if Beech plays its best anything is possible. I just hope the Bucs dont get intimidated by HHS and play the way we all know they can! Go Bucs and prove all the Hendersonville kids wrong!

[Edited by metsdude on 2-26-03 6:54P]

ok well i believe anything can happen in this game, beech just coming off a complete routing of wilson central, which i might add isnt that bad, i think can hang with hendersonville. Hendersonville is a great team, great shooters, great underneath game, basically a great all-around game. My prediction Beech-74 OT

Hendersonville-77

Yeah Hendersonville has a good all around team and they dominated us last tiem we were over there but i saw practice today and they wer really focused and ive talked to a couple players, they were really hyped up about it and if iknow them they will fight tillthe end so we will see what happens. If they can contain Wick on the outside and hit the boards hard (last time the bucs were out rebounded by i think bout 30 35 something like that) they will have a good chance. Jake Miller has to have a good game and with some senior leadership by douglas and Matt Miller they can get it done. So everybody needs to be over at hendersonville before 6 there isnt going to be a place to sit. GO BUCS!!!!