Goldenboy Speaks out Vol. III

goldenboy

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think everyone from lewis county will be trying to sit near Page"s cheerleaders and cheer for them instead of the teams on the court, :D like we did last friday.But then again if some one really good,or has a loud student section someone like Ty will go and cheer with them!then hand out towels to Lewis county ,the next nite, when we play them!!!!! :)Go To, Yahoo . com for all your searching needs.Do you Yahoo?

Hey congrats on your 100th post wadata, I think that itself deserves a good mark. I was just wondering how they choose the coach of the year. The other night coach Holt won it and I do think he's a good coach, but I think coach Johnson does the most with his talent. When his starters came in to High School they weren't very good but himself and Coach Cox worked hard with them and made them into ball players. I would like to congratulate the coaches and players on a great season, nobody besides ya'll ever thought you would have a 20+ win season. I'll admit I didn't think we would, until the 1st Page game when you guys started to turn it on and play like a team. No matter what happens from here out, we love you guys and coaches, you have represented the school great this season. Good luck tomorrow agianst Montgomery Central, we've got faith in you and we know you'll win. Sorry I won't be able to make your game though, we've got baseball till 6. :rolleyes::):)

no actually i am a player.that ,means i practice with a jersey and know the plays,and dont get in the way when the varsity is getting ready for their opposition.also that big board that has the names it says Mcdonald,( and MGR is nowhere to be found.and i sell my first name Rodger ,also who are you to pop up and give you 2 cents worth in anything, no one even knows who you are?i bet you are some ditsy cheerleader that found out what a computer is how to use the internet and that those loud noises when you clicked on the connect button it wasnt Space aliens taking over ,all of i sudden the thought of getting on coacht and try to seem like you knew something about sports besides the point of how hard it is to tell the difference between Offense and Defense,but dont get me wrong some cheerleaders know more than some of the other players,but i seriously doubt you are.Who knows you might not even be a cheerleader you might be some guy who just thought he would get smart with someone and look kool.

[Edited by Panther26 on 3-3-03 9:39P]

[Edited by Panther26 on 3-3-03 9:42P]

I dont want to take anything from Holt cause he is a good coach, but we all know Giles has all th talent in th world and LC doesnt. If th trophy was given to who it deserved to go to then Coach Johnson would of gotten it, because he has turned our program around, earlier this year we was picked to finsih 2nd to last, and well we finished 2nd. Looks like they have given th trophy to th wrong coach.

Guest DaveAttell

Rodger, Rodger, Rodger Rabbit calm down. You have no game so lets no even go there. Also I am Dave Attell from Insomniac with Dave Attell, it comes on comedy central, just read my quote. Ty would dominate you 1 on 1. I am not a cheerleader. You know you are totally right I got smart wit you so I could look kool. I'm just 2 kool 4 skool dude. Dave is never misinformed. And I have more than 2 cent, I got 50 cent yo, It's my birthday and we're gonna party like it's my birthday we gonna sip pepsi like it's my birthday yo. dave