Giles County Vs. Lewis County

LegendsPRman

Guest thestuff

This game is monumental for the Lewis County program. Giles County is among the Elite in AA and tonight the Panthers have an opportunity to elevate to the next level. Lewis County has many things that they could use to motivate them tonight, home court, past history, playing against Tyler Smith and company (and they have more weapons than Smith). But, the strongest motivating factor could be that one of their own was a cheerleader for G.C. in the semifinal matchup against Loretto, a slap in the face. The Panthers should be fired up and out to prove something tonight in what should be a WAR in Lewis County. The gym will be packed and a buzz in the air for this matchup. Good Luck Panthers and don't just do it for the Tippt Ti's, Do it for PANTHER PRIDE.

[Edited by thestuff on 2-28-03 10:44A]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

68-27 @ Lewis Co. 84-55 @ Giles. What happened in these games did yall just forget to show up? C'mon are u seriously thinking Lewis Co can take us. U say Lewis Co. is the hottest team in the district but dont forget Giles is on a 20 game win streak. Ur crowd will be louder than ours cuz we have half of ours going to the Interact convention, but they will be back for the region games after we take care of business tonight.

Everyone that posted on this thread, except for 10bwall, needs to wake up and quit day dreaming in class. Ya'll will need your education, because your ball playing hasn't proved to be beneficial to you guys. Just because you are in the championship w/ the CATZ doesn't mean you can actually beat them. 10bwall posted the scores from the previous meetings and if ya'll have improved that much, you guys could probably win the state! lol! The reason ya'll haven't seen much from Tyler, is because you spend most of the game looking at the bottom of his shoes because he is hanging from the rim. As for THESTUFF, if you want to elevate to the next level, get on Tyler's back, he will take you higher than anyone from Lewis County has ever gone before. They do call him 'BIRDMAN' for a reason!

Guest bigwilliestyle

i'm goin with lc by 6, us fans are gonna be rockin the place tonight, we will be looking to take giles out of the game, it should be very exciting...lets go guys do it BIG WILLIE STYLE

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job. 
    • I am going to assume you are not a lawyer, and most reasonable lawyers would not say the lawsuit has a zero percent chance in court. I agree with you that a coach has the ability to dismiss anyone from a team. However, Ms. Winfree was never presented with the opportunity to present her witnesses and have them tell the coaches and administrators what they heard. A lawyer could better explain the lawsuit and the grounds to you. Before you start making wild assumptions about the lawsuit, would it be too much to ask that you do a little legal research first? The lawsuit is dealing with due process, loss of property, and defamation.   You can read the lawsuit here: https://bdnewsletter.files.wordpress.com/2024/04/doc-1-complaint-filed-4-18-2024.pdf