Hurdlers

jctrack24

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I coach at a nearby school. We are in the same region and I have some ties to your school. I hope to see you this spring driving through hurdles and racing well. However, I must be honest and tell you that I will try and have my hurdlers running just a bit faster. Anyway, from one hurdler to another, don't get discouraged when you fall...my college coach told me that most hurdlers do not fully reach their hurdling potential until they have fallen about a hundred times.

I do not like to say whether or not I was a good hurdler in college. I ran the 400 hurdles and my best time was 51.5. To some I guess that is pretty good, but to several others that is not so great. I had two pretty good girl hurdlers last year and one boy that coming along toward the end of the year. One of the girls and the boy return this year so I hope we can pick up where we left of.

ah ha! I was right. I knew it all along. Yeah practice has been rough without him. There's noone to yell anymore. I was a little dissappointed to see we're not running you this year. Your hurdler brings the biggest competition I run all year except on Saturdays. I need the extra little push. I broke 50 for the first time running her last year.