Top RB Prospects for 2004

JimmyCash

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The love of the game can make a player seem inches taller. Daniel Bledsoe from Cascade list at 5'7 180 lbs runs a 4.5-4.6 40 and max benches 400 and works out with 325. Always willing to take a punishing hit for a teammate to make a play and always willing to sacrifice his body to be the play maker, whatever is best for the team. Heart and determination also play a major factor not just height. Best of luck to the Champions this year! Working together as a team leads to championships.

'

:D:D

Guest Oakland

another name u guys need to remember for this upcoming football season: carlos crawford, gained over a 1000 yards last year as a junior as a first- year starter and potential this year is unbeliveable

Lamarcus Coker of Antioch is probably one of the best backs returning in the state. He has bulked up this season, after gaining over 1000 yds as a sophmore. He runs lide a 4.2-4.3 40 yd dash. His backups are not that bad either especially in the form of a sophmore named Preston Brown. Brown led Antioch's freshman to their 2nd consecutive city championship game. In one game he suffered a concussion and still ran for over 150 yds.

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!

Guest westvol88

Kenneth Fouse from Union City is going to have a great senior year. Over 1100 yards last year. Also a kid from Milan I've gone blank and can't remember his name but he is a STUD.

nununu,

I don't hate on anyone. I love discussing great athletes, I hope your boy does run that fast! But like I said that's world class speed! Be honest, do you realy think he can run with the likes of Carl Lewis, Micheal Johnson? Your boy is in high school! Has he set any records in track this season?

If your boy is this fast I know he's on the track team! If not the Bears should fire their track coach! Hey nununu, brag on your boy but just keep it real! That's the point i'm trying to make! Good luck to the Bears next season! :)

PS. I'm old with bad knees so a 6.0 is ok with me, thanks for the compliment! :(

[Edited by slim589 on 4-15-03 4:12P]

I have been following TN high school football for years, particularly Brentwood Academy. One of the most fun things for me is to go to a restaurant in a town on a Friday afternoon of a team BA is playing and listen to the town's fans brag about the players on the high school team. I have heard countless stories about how a certain player has 100 colleges looking at him, the hometown team is loaded with 10 division I players, they have a whole defense that runs a sub 4.7 40 yard dash, etc. The funny thing is that when kickoff happens, these certain players normally are a joke. It is fun listening, and then watching these players they brag on. On most occasions, they couldn't start on BA or MBA's B team. Listening is always fun. Keep this in mind if a certain BA fan comes to your town on game day and totally listens to unbelievable stories of the home town football fans. :(

[Edited by Brandon100 on 4-15-03 4:50P]

Everyone needs to keep their eyes on last years leading rusher in the Five Rivers Conference Randy Jones from Volunteer. This kid is not very big and not the fastest guy in the world but he has unbelieveable vision and a motor that you can't turn off. Look out for some records to be shattered by this kid.

No, World Class speed is more like 9.9 100 meters, not yards. Do not get me wrong, a 10.2 or 10.3 is blazing for high school football, but world class is another level. Last time I checked a meter was a little longer than a yard. How many times have we had people getting on hear and talking about these incredible speeds and bench presses? I am more interested in Squats and cleans than bench presses any way. I mean what good does a bench press do a R.B. other than Stiff arms. Curls maybe, help you pull the ball in tight. But bench press is about pushing.

[Edited by Time2Play on 4-17-03 11:38A]