Charles Little best sophomore without question!!!!

Guest DRA123

Guest DRA123

Nobody ever sees Charles play cause he goes to a school in a small county near Chattanooga. He is without question the best Sophomore throughout Tennessee. :):D

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no way that charles little is the best sophomore in TN. how is that? he can only dunk the ball..thats not that hard..and he can only score 8ft away from the goal. theres no outside game whatso ever..and he has got to be in the worst shape ever.(have you seen those faces he makes).he can hardly keep up with the transition game after 3mins of running..

charles little, is currently not the best sophomore in the state, but he is the shaq of sophomores, and probably the state, obviously at 6'5" or even a possible 6'7" by the time he leaves, he will have to continue working on his long 'j'. potentialy by the time he is a sr or even next year, he could be the best, he does have a good attitude, decent enough grades, and a good work ethic for bball. last year he couldnt shoot anything but a dunk, although he doesnt shoot too many shots other than, he has progressed and can hit mid range jumpers. by next year he should be a small perimeter threat, and if he keeps working could progress into a threat anywhere on the court. his main assets right now are his high leaping abilities, no one has any better at the sophomore level, ha is the vince carter of sophomores. he also adds to that an ability to score every time hes under the goal, hes tough to block in the post, almost impossible. whoever said hes out of shape is obviously unaware of him. hes as cut and in shape as anyone.

he can do more than dunk, granted his shot is still being expanded, he s potentially the best soph in the state, not currently.

DRA123 you obviously do not know anything about Cleveland or basketball. Charles is only a sophmore but he has a great jump and great shot blocking skills. I have seen him play against Bradley Central 3 times and Rhea County once. He proved to me that he can step it up a notch when it counts the most. Remember he goes to Cleveland High School, where such players came from like Vincent Yarbrough, Del Baker you know those sorry basketball players- just kiddin. It might be somewhat of a small town but it has two of the best basketball teams in the state in this little small town (Bradley Central and Cleveland High) and it also holds home to one of the best girls basketball teams in the state (Walker Valley) so just shut your mouth when you dont know what you are talkin about!

id have to say charles little is somethign special but everyone who says he has no jumpshot is actually correct. the guy has no game from outside of 4 ft. of the rim. he can develope one though and thats what is going to make him special. right now he may be cut but he is not strong... he gets pushed off the block by smaller players but makes up for it with his ability to leap... also about his shape.. he has a tendency to disappear from games for large blocks of time, yet everyone remembers the times when he actually gets into it. he does get lot often in games where the pace is sped up. in transition he can be extremely dangerous especially if he can get up and down the court without effort.

Guest pth88fndr

I have watched charles play since he was 6th grade and you would think by now he would have developed some kind of outside shot. Anyone saying he is in shape must not watch him play much the dude is sucking wind if the game gets fast. I think wes suiter has a better alround game then he does and little couldn't stop him last friday. The only thing that has impressed me is his jumping ability but that doesn't make you a good player.

ok i have played against charles little .... hes good but NO WAY the best in the state ive heard a lot of stories abotu tis tyler smith guy ... charles cudnt do have the stuff theyre saying this tyler guy can .. and if only half the stories are true ..little still ist as good but WOW litte is a great a sophmore and our senior year theres not gonna be to many people stoppin him

Tyler Smith is tops in the country, not just Tennessee. He is the best player on the best team in Tennessee. I believe that whoever started this thread was trying to stir something up or has never seen Tyler Smith play, he is the real deal. The only thing that keeps him frrom scoring 50 a game is boredom. He gets bored on the court because he has to put forth so little effort to dominate.