EZELL HARDING WITH 22 PLAYERS

strikethree

From what I hear Ezell is only keeping 20 players. I know that isn't much of a difference from 22 but it is a difference. I think it is a smart move from a coaching point of view. This allows the coach to do many things. He can have inner squad games, have a complete JV team without girs haveing to play JV and varsity, and the girls can learn how everything works, bond, and improve their skills.

We have 20, well 15 right now b/c of basketball, well, actually like 11 right this second b/c our 8th grade (and our coach) are in D.C. But I kinda like having a lot of players. Yeah it makes pratice last a lot longer, but like someone already said, we can intersquad, and no one will have to double time it. Starting varsity and JV stinks, i was the only third baseman last year (if you call me a third baseman) so I did both. Not Fun! I was talking to someone the other day who has more than us, but I can't remember exactly who it was. Franklin maybe??

[Edited by EzellSoftball04 on 3-6-03 10:13P]

We have 21 girls on our roster, and I'm kinda glad we do. Although some people complain about not enough PT, every now and then teams have injuries or other things and having those players that are willing to be on a team that they don't get much PT with is a blessing. We also play as many JV games as we can and try to give our underclassmen some games.

We also intersquad, and its great to be able to have all your starters on the field and have the other girls out there running situations for you. Really helps when game time comes around.

[Edited by 2Shooter4 on 3-7-03 12:50P]

I hear Ezell has a secret weapon up their sleeve! She's 6"4'...250...and can crank the bat like "Babe Ruth"!!! She's mean and fierce! She has never played Ezell softball before but I think she was just waiting to come at the right time! Good Luck Eagles...let's get another ring! :);):(:o:DB)B):o :confused: :(

WATCH OUT....