best 2nd baseman in East TN

cb12ndbase

even though it'll be his first year on Varsity, I think that Volunteer's Brandon Flemming is going to shine. He's a speedy left-handed batter with a great contact swing and a golden glove. He's made the transition from SS to 2B very well and I'm looking forward to hearing from him during the next 3 seasons.

Brad Isom has moved to 2B for the Farragut Admirals.....he has a great glove, makes the hard plays look routine and hits the ball real well from the left side. He ranks in the top 10 in IFs in the State from the Coaches Association.....I think it is hard to match his ability...the only other person that comes to mind is Michael Courtney from Knox-West.

• 1 year later...
even though it'll be his first year on Varsity, I think that Volunteer's Brandon Flemming is going to shine. He's a speedy left-handed batter with a great contact swing and a golden glove. He's made the transition from SS to 2B very well and I'm looking forward to hearing from him during the next 3 seasons.

Actually 2nd year started at 2nd last year on varsity.