Who has the worst field to play on?

CheeseCake

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said in a post several threads back that I didn't have any kids that went to a school in West TN, but I follow all the Jackson teams, esp. JCM and a couple of the other good teams in the area like Lexington and Milan, ....if you could read you would have realized that. You boys from Chester County really do a lot of yappin for a bunch that has an average team, two players, and one good assistant coach.

Yeah i know a duck guy that lives in luray. But i think he would know that "643dp" would most likely stand for 6 (shortstop) 4 (second baseman) 3 (first baseman) d (double) p (play). I know dustin's screen name and it sure as heck ain't 643dp. Plus i think lexington field is just okay and that chester counties field is better than lexingtons any day expecially the infield.

Guest msn1906

thanks sweat. this just in... South Side's field was not ready to play on today so the game was played at chester county resulting in a 8-7 cc win, sealing chester co's #1 spot in the district. could someone explain how this was done with "an average team, 2 players, and one good assistant coach"?

note:Jarrett Jones and 2 others were absent

might i add the field looked wonderful! coach newman does a great job keeping up the field. most of the time if you drive by the field you will see him working on it. and he does it w/ a limited budget. didnt say it was the best but he does all that he can.

Clifton has the worst high school baseball field in the state. They play on a girls softball field. It's about 275 down the lines, maybe 315 in center. A routine fly ball is a home run. They had a dirt infield full of rocks. They mound is about 5 feet tall. The outfield was like playing in a cow pasture.

Guest juliet

After reading all of these I am proud to say that Bearden has the best field to play on. It is always kept up and everyday when I leave school I see the senior boys working on it. Great job boys!!! Keep up the good work!!!