Who has the worst field to play on?

CheeseCake

i am guessing you are from lexington bc someone w/ cc in his or her handle said that lexingtons field was horrible and then you guess that "cc" stands for chester county so you retaliate and say something bad about us. #17 for us just plays he wont get on coacht and say bad things about a team. for all we know "cc" could stand for crockett county(not saying it is, but its abbreviations are cc) or it could be any number of people in the state.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously have never been to Washburn then, cause if you think Rutledge's yard is bad, check out Washburn's yard...

You could turn your ankle fielding a routine pop fly.

Posted by illpete23:

I have to be brutally honest here, but Rutledge. I like the guys from Rutledge, and we are trying to get some of there players up here at collge, but the powerlines hanging over the corner outfield was a little much. Also that little red school chair acting as part of the outfield fence...

I have only seen two of the fields mentioned so far. For that reason I cannot disagree with any of you.

The two I have seen are Rutledge and Hampton. Hampton has to be the worst field that I have seen for high school baseball. That includes the fields that I played on thirty years ago. The field would be better if they would take the grass off of the infield.

Guest eagles19

It's funny how most temas in this thread are mentioned several times and chester co. is mentioned once. you cant blame a field for your loss to a sophomore.

hey boys...first of all...if you could read, you would see that I am not from Lexington, but I guess they don't teach reading in Henderson. Second of all, I could care less about the rivalry that you want to start with Lexington so who cares about that...and third, your field does suck and everything I said about it was true. Most any high school field in Jackson is in much better shape than that thing you have over there in Henderson. So keep yappin' about whatever you are yappin' about. I'm sure everyone likes reading this.

Marshall's field is horrible especially because they are a great baseball school. the infield has big deeps in it everywhere and its a definite advantage to them. last night i got killed over at third because the ball wouldn't take a true hop if my life depended on it. the fiel is horrible, i wish they would flatten it or build a new field.

This year i have seen many fields in east tennessee and a few in west tennessee from the fields i seen in the west areas I dont think that you boys in west tennessee realize what a rough field actually looks like....whoever it was that mentioned the bad things about chester counties field and lexingtons field must be out of their minds....i think that you all need to plan a trip to east tennessee and find out how to block up balls coming off of a 5 inch lip in the infield and then see the rough outfields...the only fields that are perfect around here are the rich school that are private and have money to keep up there facilities...not saying that city people dont do everything in their power to help its just small cities cant fund like private schools..