Best player in East Tn

Guest boomer06

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The posts in this thread may be the worst that I have ever seen. Lee Humphrey is the best player in east tennessee and then there is everyone else. Jerel and Tremon are tremendous but they are not in the same league with Lee. He is the best player playing on the best team. Remember, He is going to FLORIDA. Top 5 team in the country...

Guest Grider

Lee "the franchise" Humphrey without a doubt. Not only can he flat out score, but he makes everyone else better. Shoots an amazing field goal percentage. Averages more than twenty a game. And is widely regarded as being a little too unselfish. If he pulled the trigger as much as the coach would like for him to, he'd average over thirty a game. And I'm not going to argue with Billy Donovan's judgement of basketball talent. He didn't go after anyone else in East TN. But let me also put a big plug in for that Redd kid up at Elizabethton. I saw him in the Arby's Classic and I think he's a great baller.

Humphrey - Maryville

Beamon - Clinton

Hall - Loudon

Malone - Greeneville

These kids are the cream of the crop. They are all capable of playing D I basketball. Redd is a very good athlete with some skill in basketball; if he devoted all his time to basketball he too would be listed with the above players (he has made the right choice with football in my opinion)

There are many other fine players just a little below those above,

Ogan - Powell

Golden - William Blount

Crane - Karns

Gulmire - Oak Ridge

Scott - Oak Ridge

Hundley - Central

Harris - AE

etc., etc.