Celina Fans Please Read

Dawg05

Thank you Lady Dawgs.

Mal, thanks alot for postin' that...very well said, I must say. It eases the pain hearin' it from ya. On behalf of all Celina fans, thank you. You, Megan, Holly, Dee...heck, add all our juniors, sophmores, and freshmen players too. You Seniors made the season magical though...with your heart, spirit, and attitude, I hope you made a great impression for the rest of your team-mates so they can express the love for basketball like you all did for the years to come. So sorry the game didn't go our way, but life's like basketball: not all of your shots go your way.

You Seniors hold a very special place in all of our hearts! Congrats on the great times you have had!

Harrison #12

P.S.: Thanks for the memories.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey.. i love you celina girls.. seems like i have always played ball with yall.. and after i moved to smith co comin to watch yall play was still the highlight of my life.. i talked to dee today.. and ewe decided that it is like a death.. yall were the TEAM.. and now its over.. just remember all the times yall played.. it shouldnt have ended this way.. but go out with your heads held high because you accomplished so much.. i love yall and miss yall

Suz

Guest CHSdog

I read this and I thought it would be dissing Celina, but when I read Mal's post, and everyone else's, I just started crying. You guys made it rough for all following classes to measure up to. The loss against Friendship hurt me, because I've grown up not really knowing what a loss felt like. You guys give it your all every game, and when you lose, I truly think in my heart, that it's because you were cheated. I've never really known that feeling of watching you girls, when you just give up and don't try. I want to thank you for not ever letting me, or any fan, EVER think that.

CHS FAN FOR LIFE....

LEIGH

Mallory, Deanna, Holly, Megan and the rest of the Lady Bulldogs. I had to go out of town the last couple of days for business and I just read Mallory's post and let me start by saying that YOU GIRLS COULD NEVER LET ME DOWN!!!! To me all of you display exactly what I love most about Girls High School Basketball. A love of the game, good sportsmanship, and a family like atmosphere. I wished with everything I could that you could have went further but that wasn't meant to be. You girls have been a pleasure to cheer for and it was my honor to support and defend you on Coach T. Good luck to all the Seniors, I know you will be a success in whatever you choose to do.

The Ultimate Lady Dawg Fan.

Sam :o:D

You girls had a great season and have nothing to hang your heads about. Ya'll gave it one more good shot for the gold ball but came up short, but there's nothing to be disappointed about because there are so many seniors that would have loved to do what you 4 girls did. Ya'll shaped the lady dawgs into what they are by what ya'll brought to the floor every night. You brought courage, heart, emotion, and class every time you stepped on the court. There's going to be lots of people say that you accomplished nothing because you don't have a gold ball, but every person who says that would give anything to do what ya'll did in your careers. I'm going to miss watching ya'll play very much. There isn't a coach in the state who wouldn't have taken you 4 girls, ya'll are the best senior group to come through Celina High. In my mind and plenty of others what ya'll gave to Celina will always be "GOOD AS GOLD".

All I got to say is go dawgs,27-3,what a record,All the fans have been behind you ,and let me say,its been a blast,from deannas game winner aginst pickett county,and hollys against FCS,and up to the win aginst clarkrange last week,win or lose,your # 1 and theirs nothing to be ashamed of.

Go Dawgs!!!!

I've been a Lady Bulldog fan since the first season they advanced to regional play for the first time in the Joe Sims era in 1988. Since that time Coach Sims and his teams have consistently been at or near the top in the district, region, and state. Nine trips to the state tournament is quite an accomplishment! During this era we have seen excellent players and great teams--the numbers speak for themselves. But what sets the 2002-2003 team apart from all the others is their collective heart and team work. I have never seen a more unselfish team play at any level. Their sportsmanship has been exceptional. Thank you, ladies, for winning and losing as a TEAM, not as a group of individuals concerned about stats. I, for one, appreciate these qualities more than a gold ball.