Science Hill, did you enjoy your last game?

wsp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I have heard, you ther 1AAA teams better enjoy it while you can. From sources inside the junior high program, SH will be winning state tourney like the mid '90s in about 3 to 4 more years. And as much as it may hurt some of you, Science Hill is still the premier place for basketball in East Tennessee- heck maybe all of it.

Congratulations to Greeneville and DB.

Yep, it's over, for a looooooooonnnnnnnnggggg time!!!

This was not a rebuilding year, it was a collapsing year!! The go to guys on this team were seniors, with the exception of 1 real good Jr (Jerome Odem) that's about it. SH JV lost to DB several times, so there move up will be more of the same. SH Middle School got beat twice in tournament time to Sevier (1/2 of Kingsport's Middle School), so there move up will be more of the same.

Especially if Poe remains Head Coach!! I hope he stays on the hill a lllllllllllooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg time.

But, ya'll come out and watch the REGION FINALS!! If you do, who will you cheer for?? We don't want your cheers, so cheer for Greeneville!!

And, by the by, hill floppers..... see ya next year, cause this one is over.

Science Hill had a good season. I doubted they would even make it this far earlier in the year because they are so young and lacked experience. We all know what happened two years ago, SH lost in the districts to Boone and then they were State Runner-Ups last year. There is no doubt in my mind "The Hill" will be back. Marcvols post is right on the money. SH is LOADED with JV and middle school talent, and they've got plenty of guys coming back on Varsity next year who will now have good game experience. Looking forward to next season.

I want to congratulate DB on a great year and It'd be cool to see you guys make it to the 'Boro. Good Luck Indians

I also want to thank SH's seniors this year....Nick,Rahman,Matt,Matt,DD,Julius(think that's it)you guys did one heck of a job this year no matter what anyone else thinks. You had a tough job and did everything you could to help the younger guys out. All Topper fans thank you for another 20+ win season and another Big 7 Championship.

And to the rest of the team Thanks for your effort this year and for contributing to another great season at "The Hill". No need to be hard on yourselves because you guys gave it your all and the Topper fans appreciate that and we'll see you next year.

Congratulations Greeneville and DB....represent East TN well

ArtVandalay, I don't think you have to worry about people not cheering for DB.

I have been able to see alot of middle school players from East TN the last couple of years and I can give you my picks for high schools with the most young talent.

1. Sullivan South - South has some inside players who are going to be giants and these are not uncoordinated players either. They also have alot of shooters. Whether these kids keep playing or don't transfer to DB remains to be seen.

2. Science Hill - This group should be good. Willis Reed's boy is a man child inside. Also have some a good ball handler and alot of kids who can shoot.

3. Dobyns-Bennett - I haven't seen any of there middle schools play but they beat the science hill middle school team both times they played them. I saw the Sensabaugh kid play a couple of years ago and he was pretty good then but I hear he is real tough now.

4. Sullivan Central - The 2 middle schools that feed into central have the best middle school coaches in the area. Ever since those two started coaching central has gotten better every year.

:D I did enjoy watching that game.. I am neither a SH or DB fan cause I grow up in the county and always hated city schools... Even though Greenville is a city school too I never had to face them growing up so I stood up and cheered for them as hard as I would my own school... And I will return tomorrow night and cheer for them again... It was nice to watch the cocky SH boys walk out of Freedom Hall (SH home #2) with their heads low knowing they had just been handed a big lose and could not live up to SH teams of the past.. I bet that # 34 kid is still fouling people right now. :D I would really like to talk allot of trash but it really is not worth it.. I am just happy their run is OVER in NET... Now I hope that the Green Devils can do it one more time....

i don't know...how tall is he now? The varsity at Science Hill is so young there might not be room for him. Also, how did that kid named 'Omar' and the kid who plays point guard and wears glasses do this year? Indian Trail middle had a big left handed kid who I bet will be real good next year.