Giles County Soccer is Making A Comeback This Time

Guest mattgchs11

Guest dnich

haha nice lckicker you beat springhill thats good for you i admite your team is really good but dont expect the next time we play you to be easy ..........oh yeah im faster

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm lets see..your not faster..im the fastest non-colored guy on our football team..haha..and the fastest on our soccer team...there is no way..but if you want to prove it then before the game me n you will line up at the end line..and run a whole suicide just to make you look worse than you already do...oh yea and im a sophmore..so i still got three years to get even better....and why shouldnt i think itll be easy to beat yall...i mean we havnt lost a season game yet...why in the heck would you think we would lose to you...i think this has become an important game..not beacause yall r good beacause if we beat yall we would treat it like sprig hill..like we could do it n e time..but its important that we make yall look bad as possible..yea well i think i got my point across so i think ill holla at you l8er..oh yea what grade r you in..and whats your #.................................holla...#21

[Edited by shs01 on 3-21-03 12:00P]

Guest dnich

hey lckicker2 its nice to know that your a sophmore whos going to be there three more years but over here we dont have to race to see whos faster we already know im tyrin not to talk smack but you make it so easy

i have a small but important question, WHO CARES WHO IS FASTER? you know, some of the best soccer players in the world have speed but aren't the fastest, fundamentals and mentality are the keys. remember that cuz its true, im not talkin trash are trying to act like know everything but 2 guys that can pass are gonna beat 2 guys wit speed almost every time. its not all speed, speed helps believe me, thats they way i play the game, i use my speed but i know that when i slow it down and use my teammates i get much better results.

i agree with him- but in my personal opinion- it seems to me lckicker needs to be loved more by mommy and daddy- he doesn't seem to be getting enough attention, but i think what he meant when he said three more years is that he still has the remainder of this year plus two more, either that or he just can't count- i don't know. anyway its none of my business.

yeah lckicker- you defintely need to pay more attention to your medicine- that was a bit schitzo. you might want to go back and edit your last post to me as well before a moderator sees all that nonsense. if you wouldn't come on here and talk so much trash about how you are so good people might not think you have a disability. and when you said you weren't going to be at the bottom of the list- do you think you are going to be at the top (not being sarcastic)- who all have you played out of your district?

[Edited by memphisone on 3-21-03 11:56A]