Who Will be Top 4 In Region V Next Year

Guest Headtap

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headtap

Thank you for your kind words said about Warren County.. It is very touching to see that someone is paying attention to us and our team. However I kida wish they wouldnt so we might be able to sneak up on them. My self and coach Turner do tend to get a little excited but its all in fun and in support for our team. Saying we will be the best next year might be a stretch but hopefully we will return to form soon.

Coach Gonyea

Your team is one that we wish to mirror in the future. You have some tough kids and they seem to be very well coached. Also thank you for your kind words and support you gave us all year and thank you for going to bat for us at the end we really appreciate it hopefully we will give you guys a run next year. :)

Coach Matheny Asst. Coach Warren County

[Edited by wcwpioneers on 4-2-03 10:57P]

• 2 weeks later...

I think that Fairview will be a BIG suprize next year they are only losing 2 guys but have a very succesful middle school team coming up 20 of them so we will have a full team this year with returning wrestlers like bobby martin zach walker joe huggins and vince and cory burch you will definitly have to look out for fairview