Referee bias at Hillsboro?

12NCS

Has anyone else noticed how calls at Hillsboro always go their way. Am I being paranoid about this or have any of you experienced this as well? Basketball, Football, it doesn't matter. I heard the Maplewood BBall game their was horribly officiated.

I try to never complain about officiating. Hillsboro had a good team and congratulations on a good season for Troy Allen. In our game with Hillsboro, we didn't play well and it beat us, but we got in extreme foul trouble. Now there were many controversial calls in our game and we got the short end each time. Had we been a mature team, we would have been able to overcome this, I believe. We played a 2-3 zone just for the reason of foul problems,however, we still fouled 2 times as much as a team that plays sticky man to man defense. Yes, it is hard to figure! :confused:

coach, i feel your pain. i heard the same thing happened when hillsboro played whites creek. they play man to man defense are rarely called for fouls. there are few teams that can play whites creek man to man without fouling(maplewood for that matter) a lot. i heard they did a lot of bumping and pushing and no fouls were called. i can't speak on football.

I was there. Officiating was not just bad, it was just one sided. The better team one that night. Had the Wood not been in foul trouble the outcome may well have been different. No fouls were committed while 24 was jacking the ball up from deep with a man in his face. Maybe these games should be played at a neutral site in the future.