hancock vs cosby

Guest oldcoach22

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice post C-man. I agree :confused:

This is gonna be one heck of a re-match. The key, in my opinion is not stopping Rocky (he's gonna get 20+ and 10+ rebounds) but stopping the rest of the indians. And can hancock contain the explosive Eagle offense and handle what is sure to be the rowdiest crowd this team has EVER

played in front of...???

Go Eagles...!!!

I am already looking forward to Monday and it is just now 11:50 Friday night. I know it will have the COSBYCRAZIES going nuts. I can't wait to hear FOGGY MOUNTAIN BREAKDOWN blare out on the speakers. It will be the best atmosphere I've ever been in. Hey COSBYEAGLE I hope "EAGLE'S NEST WEST" moves a little farther west in a week or so. See ya Monday.

GO EAGLES 18 STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;);)

No matter what happens Monday Cosby is an excellent ball team/ I am however very optimictic about beating Hancock. I know they don't want to come here. If they do something's wrong. They may pull an upset but i doubt it. I really hope to see a packed house full of Cosby. Maybe we can put Hancock in the classrooms to watch the game on TVs like they did us 2 years ago. We won by 12 the 1st game and I hope more this game. I guarantee if Hancock think they left us room at their place. They better take as little as possible to the gym cause they might be standing for 4 hours.

GO EAGLES :):D:):):):D

They did not put me in the class room. I was the scorekeeper last night and 2 years ago. Loco you probably saw me last night in the hat at the scorer's table. Yes i believe most of our fans demanded to sit in the gym. Hancock is tough, do u think Cosby will pull it off Loco?

Good luck against UH. GO GET EM.

There was not one single Cosby fan that watched the game from any classroom. Believe me I know! The game was televised locally and was visible on TV in our cafeteria for those who CHOSE to watch it there. Futhermore we reserved a section of bleachers to accomodate 300 cosby fans. This was the amount requested by the administration at Cosby. Hancock should recieve the same courtesy!

[Edited by swish1 on 3-9-03 1:30A]

Hey swish what have you been smoking there is no way our administration would have asked for just 300 seats and the only reason our fans didn't watch in the cafeteria is because they refused the stupid idea anyway. Cosby has absolutely the best fans in the state and I hope your crew is ready to hear a decible level reach an all time high because the Eagle's Nest will be rocking and we might reserve you guys a small section just like 2 years ago. The sub state at that small gym was a joke and the fact it took some crooked officials to beat us was an even bigger joke. All I have to say is look out. It is payback time and we won't have to cheat to get revenge!!!!!!!!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have to agree with jfeagle there is no way in heck Cosby would ask for just 300 seats (did Hancock's gym hold that many?). I dont care what anyone says, they did put fans in classrooms and in the cafeteria, i know this because some crazy teacher tried to put me in one of those rooms, but i wasnt gonna settle for that so i stood the whole game in a corner with just enought room to breath while our poor boys had to slip and slide all over Hancock's wet gym floor. With all that being said I think the Eagles can pull off the big win, this will be a game to remember. Good luck to the Eagles... see you at STATE!!!

GO EAGLES!!!! :D