Bradley wins again

Guest justasportsfan

Guest justasportsfan

Cleveland has 4 loses...all against Bradley Central. Is Bradley that good? The radio said that they had six kids in double figures (Pickel had 24). Can they win it all?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest publius

Bradley is that good because Cleveland is that good. Both of these teams have great talent and are well coached. It really would not suprise me to see them both in the State. Bradley seems to be a bit more disciplined while Cleveland is a bit more athletic. Best of luck to both in the Sub-State. By the way Cleveland-Bradley fans...did you notice the sportsmanship between the players after the game...take note from our youth.

If you noticed as I did after the game on the far right side of the gym where some Cleveland fans(which were some of the CHS players mothers) were on the floor cussing and whinning at part of the BCHS student crowd. Also CHS players were trying to threatin everyone over on that side that was a BCHS fan.... They still brought up the game at Bradley and the refs...How we screwed them over then... Cleveland fans need to wake up and face reality! Bradley has beat yall 4 out of 4 times this year! Period! Now if yall want to sit on here and place blame(which i know will happen) go for it! It makes us laugh! Go Bears!

Congratulations to both teams (again) for a well-played, well-coached game. Both teams had runs with Bradley winning the first quarter, Cleveland winning the second and Bradley the third. Bradley then held Cleveland at bay in the fourth quarter to secure the win. What a performance from the entire Bear team and also from the Blue Raiders! Never have we had this much talent on the floor for both teams in the same year! It must have made the coaches from Columbia and Blackman wonder about this coming Monday night. Pick your poison--Bradley with Pickel and company totally disrupting the offense of the Blue Raiders and great off-the-bench work by Ya-Ya Hammonds. Chris Brown continues to improve game after game after recently being inserted into the starting lineup. And Justin Hare...well he just continues to maintain his composure and play rock steady defense and lead the Bears in scoring average. Cori Pugh has shown great quickness and crucial rebounding while Wes Suiter has evolved into a brute force going to the boards and getting key baskets for BCHS. And Cleveland---well my goodness! What a gunner in the junior Tim Cooper!!!! Nailing long-range gunners from here, there and everywhere! Charles Little doing his normal inside thing and the never-say-die attitude of James Cogdill. He would run through a brick wall if he thought that it would help his team. Jay Davis continues to stand tall and then there's the under-publicized Trey Sharp. Trey continues to be one of the key linch-pins for the Blue Raiders. Not as tall as others on the floor, but certainly a major player in big games. This senior will certainly be missed next year.

Good luck to both on Monday. Could District 5-AAA place two teams in the state? I sure wouldn't bet against it!!!

An outstanding game was scene by all tonight. Both teams played extremely hard and the crowd was as vocal as i have ever heard them before. The sportsmanship was exceptional by all who were there. Agreed that there were some over zealous fans on both sides but not enough to bring up and take away from what both teams showed on the court tonight. So lets not open up a can of worms and take away a great game tonight. Good luck to both teams in sub-state and GO BEARS.

It was a great game again last night in the Dome. Both teams deserve credit for their efforts. I think Bradley has again proven that they are the best basketball team in Bradley County and their next step is to take care of business in Monday's Sub-State game. Coach Smith and his staff also deserve credit for their efforts and beat a fine Cleveland team 4 times this year and 3 times in the Dome. All the fans were great except for a few of the Cleveland Momma's who wanted to start trouble with a group of students from Bradley after the game. It seems to me some of the "adults" from Cleveland continue to set poor example to the young Blue Raider fans and players. Thanks to Mr. Losh and Mr. Taylor for helping keep order after the game. It's too bad officals from Cleveland didn't help the situation any by controlling their parents. Oh well, some things never change. The best chant/cheer by Bradley's students section last night was, "We own the Dome!" referring to Bradley's 3 wins at Cleveland this season. I understand Coach Green was checking into the rumor that the Dome would be repainted Black and Gold due to Bradley's domination over the Blue Raiders!....LOL

I think you BCHS fans & CHS fans are selling Columbia & Blackman short. Columbia is a very tough gym to play in. The crowd can be very rough. It will be interesting to she Charles Little bang bodies with Fred Sparkman. Who is going to stop Wadelle Williams? This game should be good. I'm driving from Murfreesboro to see it. As for Blackman, BCHS better hope that they don't catch fire from the outside. If they do BCHS will suffer their second loss to a Murfreesboro team.

Good post Mister02....... The two Middle Tn teams, Columbia and Blackman, are very, very good, and could upset the two highly ranked Cleveland teams.....

In the Columbia game, I do agree that Wadele Williams is the difference maker........

David Price for Blackman might be the key in the Bradley game.........

Guest catliquor

Poor Aaron ... another loss because of the referees LOL ... wonder who he is gonna blame now ... he is 0-4 against the Bears with four different sets of officials from four different parts of the state ... what a conspiracy, right Aaron??? boo hoo

First of all, the "Adult" Cleveland fans had to go to the floor because the immature Bradley fans were taunting the Cleveland players. We understand that the game was won on the floor and that both teams played a great game - so there was no need for the Bradley fans to taunt the Cleveland players - particularly Trey Sharp -who played his heart out. Also, the police officers should have been on BOTH ends of the floor instead of just on Cleveland's side because it was the Bradley fans that were out of control. If the concerned parents had not gone on to the floor, then there could have been a riot because the Bradley fans were trying to incite a fight with the Cleveland players.