who is really gonna be the best in chattanooga

tacomuncher

i dunno about the whole team being the best but soddy daisy's 4x100 4x200 and 4x400 is gonna be pretty dang hard to beat.....we won region last yeat in the 4x2 and 4x4 and we killed the good ole owls and we were all sophmores and they were all seniors now were jr's and were gonna be awesome......

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is actually two regions when you get to sectionals. Tullahoma, Riverdale, and those folks are who we compete against. Sub-region is actually region. I was just messing around with the poster from Soddy. They were good last year. We're looking forward to seeing them this year. The only event we have a chance at against them in the sprints is probably the 4x400.

ya i ran track last year i was the first leg in the 4x400 and the last leg in the 4x2 and 4x100 and it doesnt matter what u call it sub regions w/e and i know the first 2 teams go to state all im sayin is were gonna be bad this year and were young if were not the best this year in chatt we def will next year

• 2 weeks later...