• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by ccollier70:

I just wanted to know how everyone thinks

Bledsoe County will do this next year, and

who their key players will be.

I think any team that thinks they will win the region other than Tyner needs to have there head examined.

Now I think Tyner will of course win the Region that should really be expected unless something major happens. I think Sequatchie Co. will be second in the region (I know what you will say) hear me out they were terrible at times last year but they only lose four seniors and a bunch of Freshmen & Sophmores saw a lot of action due to injuries last year they were only I think 28 points combined in certain games of finishing second last year. I think however that Bledsoe County could finish third if they can replace Joe Sanchez which will be hard because they were really lost when he wasn't on the field last season. The rest of the Region is hard to predict both Marion, Meigs & Polk Co. lost 13 or so Seniors. Tellico Plains may be putting in a New Offense & Defense as well as a new coach if they ever hire one!

So I see it like this.

1) Tyner Academy

2) Sequatchie Co.

3) Bledsoe Co.

4) Meigs Co.

5) Marion Co.

6) Tellico Plains

7) Polk Co.

But only the games will decide! :)

Possom, you actually think Tyner is going to be down. You have got to be kidding. I know you and I think you get on here and spout off too much about things you know nothing about. The region will probably go as follows:

1. Tyner

2. Sequatchie

3. Marion

4. Meigs

5. Tellico

6. Bledsoe

7. Polk

Sequatchie will be much better this year but they have to get over their intimidation of Tyner before they can upset the Big Dogs of the region. I think the talent pool is just fine, how is it in Whitwell? Good Luck to all in region 3-AA.

[Edited by warrior2024 on 3-15-03 4:03P]

Posted by warrior2024:

Possom, you actually think Tyner is going to be down. You have got to be kidding. I know you and I think you get on here and spout off too much about things you know nothing about. The region will probably go as follows:

1. Tyner

2. Sequatchie

3. Marion

4. Meigs

5. Tellico

6. Bledsoe

7. Polk

Sequatchie will be much better this year but they have to get over their intimidation of Tyner before they can upset the Big Dogs of the region. I think the talent pool is just fine, how is it in Whitwell? Good Luck to all in region 4-AA.

warrior2024, Isn't that 3-AAfing20.gif also if you have the Sequatchie schedule could you post it in the schedule thread? I agree the only way Sequatchie or anyone else wins the region is if Tyner don't field a team.

Sorry sequatchie I have alot of things on my mind. I think we can play with Tyner and beat them if our guys will realize that we can. Many times I have seen teams go to places like Tyner and Marion in the early 90's and they were beat before the first whistle. We have them at our place this year and, barring injuries, should be a whale of a game. Reserve it now!!!

• 1 month later...