Ezell info

eyeonu

You want your proof, here it is... Go to page 73 (it may be 74 by the time you look). Thread- Coaches just don't understand.....either!!! Check the second page and beyond. Her post created a lot of controversy. There were several who thought that she was out of line. I would not post lies on here, so please don't accuse me of lying. I don't know eagle20, don't hold any grudges, but I was very shocked when I read that post back in the fall and I have remembered that until now.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats why we have JV games or Freshman games....if they dont play in those they either need to get over it and be happy they are on the team, work harder or if they think the coach "doesnt like them"....they can go to a different school or give it up completely. I feel nothing for those who ride the bench......they need to work harder or quit complaining.

- 20Eagle

Now that's class...believe it eyeonu!

[Edited by sportsfan0603 on 3-13-03 10:17A]

HickoryHusker,

If you don't hold any grudes, then why call a girl out on these message boards hours after she's played the last game of her high school career?

In the post, she never says anything about any of her teammates. She never makes reference to Westmoreland's program or to any of the girls on Westmoreland's bench. Keep that in mind.

And this is coming from a girl who used to keep that bench warm every night. In fact, she came off the bench last year. This was her only year to start.

And she is taking up for coaches in saying what she says. She plays for one of the hardest-working Class A programs in the state. They win thanks to hard work, not because they have superior talent. It would be nice if they had a couple of athletes the caliber of those Ezell girls. But the fact is they don't. Therefore, Ezell is a better team. They keep up with the Ezell's thanks to hard work and great coaching.

But back to my point. When she came in to WHS, all she was a tall skinny girl (well, actually she's still a tall, skinny girl). But she's worked hard and earned a starting spot finally. It's not been something that's been handed to her. And that hard work has gotten her to the point of being able to play some of the best post players in Class A toe-to-toe this year. That's where she's coming from with that post. She can relate because she HAS been on both sides of that coin.

Maybe you guys took her comments different than I. That's easy to do when you don't know her. I think she's just emphasizing how that hard work pays off. It's the 'there are no free lunches' theory.

And maybe she's on these message boards more than you guys would like to see her, but it's not had a positive or negative effect on her or her team. If it has given you guys a bad feeling towards her, then so be it. But the odds are that you're never going to know her or probably hear much from her again.

She's a 17-year-old girl excited about all the success that she and her teammates have worked so hard to achieve. And well she should be.

I just don't understand calling her out like that. It's probably going to make her feel bad whether she admits it or not when she reads it. These are KIDS. Let's not make more out of it (especially personally) than what it has to be.

Thanks for your time

I'm done, but I'm not a liar. Not only did I think that her post was classless, but did you see the other posts following hers? And why the need to cuss? (check it out, she got around it). No more points about her or her team. I apologize for my part, but don't call me a liar. I have no problems with the program and I believe Coach Abner to be one of the best around. Maybe I shouldn't have called her out, but she should not have said that about her teammates. And remember, you wanted the proof. Best of luck in the future...

You got a problem with me? My gosh. I said that crap along time ago. I havent even talked as much crap as yall keeping saying i did. I didnt talk any crap about the ezell game, I said it would be a fun game.And it was, win or...lose. Its been a great experience, especailly seeing how clarkrange was suppose to kill us.

But I guess you know me better and understand my post better than anyone else, right. Anyways.......you know what the point of "talking sh*t" is all about? Its to get people like you all upset and let yall freak out over what I said -whether its right or wrong. I find it hilarious that I caused all this trouble. -Thanks for adding a lil fun into my Senior year. :o

This is a High School Site. Little kids should not be on here. I am a high school student, why are all these "old" people getting on here to try and start crap with high school students? I dont see a reason cussing is bad - thats my opinion, you dont have to like it. Look you hate me because i talk crap. We have a 31-3 record. I think I can back it up pretty good. And again, i havent talked as much crap as you seem to think i have. Celina talked crap - i dont do anything like they did. You wanna get on to me for talking crap, make a thread about it and get on to every HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT and tell every one to stop. Not just one person who is basically done with this site.

You think I'm an "old" person? Like it or not, little kids are on this site. Like it or not, you shouldn't cuss here. If it is not a big deal, why the * in the middle of the word? Look, I'm wrong for starting this and I'm wrong for bringing up your old post about your teammates that are not as good as you... I'm done with all of this and I apologize for getting it started. Back to basketball...

I thought I was going to actually find out some information about how Ezell is doing and how the Ezell-Westmoreland game went. How unfortunate I was.

As I began to read the posts, I was discouraged. The senseless bantering that takes place is of no value to anyone.

I appreciate the fact that HickoryHusker apologized for his comments. However, 20eagle, you make yourself and Westmoreland look pretty bad by the way you word your comments. You may not care about my opinion, but that is what is great about CoactT, we get to express our opinions. Hopefully we can learn from one another. Now I don't know you and you are probably a fine young lady who is a little upset about your loss and how you have been put down on here. Nevertheless, it seems you are the one who let the other posts get to you. JMO.

Finally, I really don't have a dog in this fight. I have kids who are not at Westmoreland or Ezell. Just a basketball fan. Good luck to you all!!