Good Luck Lady Landers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladylander1421

Guest buzzbait176

I wish you guys the best of luck no matter win or lose. The team has had a good season. Just play your best.

Hey Bluedaisy,

Question?? Why in your thread you were a grouch in the first paragraph and a saint in the second? Don't be so jealous of people just having fun. A thread is about Cloudland and letting each lander fan talk to one another.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey anonymous123, i dont know where you go to school or who you are and honestly i am gald i dont. No one is talking trash and saying that the Landers are going to walk down there and come back with the Gold Ball. And we are doing is saying good luck and hoping for some good wins. So wheather the Landers get beat or win, i am sure everyone will be just as proud of them either way. I dont think anyone is going to look stupid in anyway if the landers lose their first game. I am sure there are many teams that would love to just make the trip to the boro', even if they lost the first one. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THIS ONE, if you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all. LOL

And to the Lady Landers, dont worry about what anyone says, everyone is pulling for you girls and they are all behind you the whole way. Carter County does care about Girls basketball ball. HEY thats what is giving me this road trip tomorrow. lol

To the football team, just because you didnt make it to the Boro' doesnt mean you should put down the lady landers. Everyone was at the games cheering you on, and i think you should show the same respect and class and be happy for you Landers and wish them the best of luck.

I hope to see alot of the Roan Mtn. Community at the games Wensday.

As for who i am, i would never hind it. I mean all you have to do is ask and i would be happy to share as to whom i am. And if you have thoughts about something i have posted then i would be more then happy to talk to you about it.

Good Luck Lander Landers!!!!!!!

I hope you bring the ball back to Roan Mtn.

[Edited by notjustafan on 3-11-03 10:52A]

"If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all"- well, well, well notjustafan, its been about 15 years since I have heard good ol' Aunt Edna say that one, but what a great philosophy- but then what fun would CoachT be??? :)

The Lady Landers have their work cut out for them. But, in basketball, on any given night anyone can beat anyone. So, good luck to the Lady Landers on a great season. Hope you can pull out a win or three at the 'Boro. I am hoping to make the trip on Friday...just maybe :)

[Edited by rolltideroll on 3-11-03 1:43A]

Thanks,I knew everyone was giving Cloudland no chance. I also knew they could give anyone a good game. In these types of games you have to have ole lady luck with you. A very fine line between winning and losing.Congrats to Moore Co and I,m sure you have a great chance to win it all. Ballgames are won at the end and you had just enough to pull it off.

The girls from Roan Mtn played a great gam. But my question for you fans of these girls. Where were you? No cheerleaders. Few students. Few parents. I don't care how far it is. If you want to win you must support your team. There was a lot of talk on here for so few supporters at the game.

When the game really got tense in the 4th qtr the Lady Landers had zero fans yelling for them. What a shame for a good group of girls.

Guest ladylander

Congratulations lady landers. You have made all us former players very proud and deep down we feel we helped pave the road for you. We have gone from no wins in a season 86-87 to state tourney 02 and 03. Thanks to all the coaches and players down thru the years who helped make this happen. Continue to excel in life just like you did in basketball. This is just the beginning for all of you and never sell yourselves short.

As usual the cheerleaders let us down again. How many chances are you going to get to cheer at the state tourney.

C'mon, you didn't even have school today.

To "Where were all the fans" As a cheerleader I just wanted to say that the Lady Landers made it very clear that they did not want the support of their Cheerleaders when they went to the state torney!!! You can't go when the reason of going does not want you there. Oh-Well The Lady Landers had a great season and I hope we can go next year. :rolleyes:

I have tried to stay out of this but I can't keep my peace any longer.

The cheerleaders were not there due to some very unfortunate circumstances. I am sorry that there was not more crowd support, that is a real shame. As for the comment about the cheerleaders letting you down again, I have to say thanks because it was our impression that nobody ever noticed or cared if we were there or not. I hope some day some of you will wake up and realize that this stupid tradition of cheerleaders and basketball players hating each other is exactly what I said, STUPID. You go to the same school, you all wear blue & gold, support each other. I don't care if you like each other or not but at least learn a little respect for each other.

Congratulations Lady Landers on a fine season. Roan Mountain is proud of you.

[Edited by 67CamaroGirl on 3-13-03 10:09A]