Seymour vs. Livingston predictions?

whodeewho

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen both teams play this season and I like Livingston by at least 10pts. I have watched both play a very quality Oliver Springs team and just like LAs chances more. I know Seymour has Johnson in the post, but LA has Beechboard and is coming off a win AT MCMINN CENTRAL. Enough said!!

I wish the best of luck to both teams!! Good luck!!

Nicely said woodeewho. It just matters who has the most heart. I've seen Seymour shut down some key players in match ups this season who could have just taken the game over and if they can shut down Beechboard (Which is a good possibility) I'm going for the upset. Seymour has alot of heart.

Guest laizthebest

Just because you shut down Beechboard doesn't mean you have the game won. We have four other VERY talented players and a somewhat deep bench. In the region finals Jackson Co. pretty much shut Beechboard down, she only had 12 points, but then Cates played her career game and scored 20. Beechboard helps tremendously...But when it comes to crunch time we could still fair pretty well without her.

well seymour kinda has a problem of figuring out who to dress out b/c they have to many people they can play. not to take anything away from beechboard, i'm sure she is very good along with the rest of you, but it is still about match-ups and heart and who shows up ready to play at 10 thursday.

Our dream would be for ya'll to beat them but in reality you people up there have never seen teams like LA and Jackson County no matter what you say, and i know you think you have but you haven't. LA by 20 or more... 4 PEAT!! GO LADY BLUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEE DEVILS OF JACKSON COUNTY HIGH YOUR 3 TIME DEFENDING STATE CHAMPIONS!

Yea I saw Jackson County play last year in the state finals. They ARE good. Very talented. But, they are beatable. Very beatable. The thing that is going to hurt you guys up there is the huge head you've got. Don't get me wrong. Seymour may not and probably will not will the state title. But don't rule it out. You need to concentrate on the next game which you will play a very talented team.

Don't get me wrong, Seymour has a quality team. But the teams from the Upper Cumberland, year in and year out, are the teams to beat.

Like the man Ric Flair says, "To be the man, you gotta beat the man!!" Till then....Jackson, Livingston, Upperman, Cookeville, White Co, York, Celina, and Clarkrange as well as others will continue to play well year in and year out.

You talk about heart and team. The last time I checked ALL 8 remaining teams have to have had HEART, TEAM play, luck, and skill to get where they are. So...the same can be said for the remaining 7 teams my friends. ;)