Ezell repeat?

Catalyst

1.) Ezell will beat Westmoreland - probably by ten or more. I have seen Ezell play all year long (they are in our district) and I saw the Westmoreland/Chatt. Christian game, and I honestly feel there is no comparison. Ezell is very suited to the way Westmoreland plays and I think Westmoreland will probably be very disappointed come Wednesday.

2.) Moore County is a good team, probably the second best in the tournament, but I doubt they will get past Ezell if they make it to the second game. Now I know all of you people out there in MC will disagree, but FRA played nothing close to their best game and still almost came back from a 24-8 deficit to make it a ballgame. That being said, I also watched MC choke away the Substate game against FRA last year, which in my mind proved that they couldn't handle the pressure against a team at the top of its game. Rest assured that if MC and Ezell meet, Ezell will be at the top of their game, allowing them to pick up the win like they did already this year.

3.) Finally, Reed is the real deal. Not only can she drive and shoot the three, she also makes everyone around her better due to the defensive attention she draws. And with Bishop and both of the McCool sisters as her supporting cast, I see Ezell picking up the class A repeat!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont care what you are thinkin but moore county allways comes ready to play they came out saturday and prove that they mean bizzness.abby ,shonda,eccho,fallon,and lady fletch

you girls play your hearts up and no mater whats on the score board.keep on givin em everything .abby has always had her game but for you to get to saturday all of you will have to go out there and play as a team.you didnt come this far for nothing you girls have a chance to do what someothers dont so go out there and make your community,scool,families and district 11a proud

and dont forget "THE ONLY THING SMALL ABOUT US IS OR GYM"

go TEAM go

:):):)

From what Ace says, (who has actually played Ezell, not watched them) it should be a pretty good game. I think she is right, no one can stop Jones on the drive without fouling her. So, I am saying Westmoreland by 7. Oh yea...dont be suprised to see a rematch of the District 8 nd Region 4 tourney championship game in the finals.

This thread, along with countless others, proves the worthlessness of this site these days. It's no longer an objective viewpoint, it's just....

"Blah, blah, Moore County is the best, blah, blah."

-RaiderFan

"No, no, Westmoreland is the best, no one can stop Jones."

-WestmorelandFan

This site has just turned into which school's fans have more computers. Thank goodness they still actually play the games...

[Edited by ChampBC on 3-10-03 8:17P]

Guest eaglesfan03

eagle20 or 20eagle whatever you are your awsome so is everybody else on the W'land team i don't see how anybody could just take you girls as a pushover. your gonna do great. oh yea, you know me we've got the same initials....you figure it out

Westmorland,

You will have to play the best game of your life to beat the team from Ezell. They are going to pressure you to death and you will see how much farther you have to go to play at state championship level. As Friendship learned last year the great thing about getting put out in the first round by Ezell is you get out of school early and you get into the other rounds of the tournament for free. See you in the stands.......