Ezell repeat?

Catalyst

what are you gonna do when parents wanna send there kids to ezell to play ball? No, you can't come! we want to make it fair! I don't think so. If they wanna come, come on. Hey, our band won state too, and i don't think they recruit too much, but i am sure yall could find something they did wrong too! :)

[Edited by EzellSoftball04 on 3-13-03 10:00P]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This does belong in the private/public thread. If Moore County were beating Ezell, they would not be complaining. The stupidity of a person that has no proof or facts and assumes that the Ezell Harding girls team has been recruited is beyond me, but this happens any time a private school is in a championship tournament. Moore County probably has more raw talent than Ezell, but when it gets down to coaching and the intangibles, Ezell comes out ahead. I think that if Ezell recruited, they would maybe have a player taller than 5'10". This will be my last and only post on this subject, but you whining, complaining folks might just realize that a better game plan might win you a game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Eagleville hosting shows laziness on the part of the TSSAA and a complete disregard for the appearance of impartiality. Absolutely nothing against EHS. Its not their fault TSSAA is lazy.    I understand EHS staff work the games at Eagleville, and they don’t want to miss the EHS games. However this isn’t rocket science. It would take less than 1 hour to cross-train EHS and RHS volunteers at the opposite sites. If Eagleville (or any host)  makes the tournament, flip their game site and have the volunteers flip sites for the days their school plays at the opposite site. Magically the school’s fans would be present to watch the their kids play and the kids at least lose some familiarity and home field advantage.  It takes almost no effort and is a ~15 minute extra drive.    
    • We feel the pain!
    • Jason Lambert should be the only choice for the Baseball coaching position. 
    • From the stats I found online it looks like Gabe Eddington- .484, 44 total hits, 43 runs scored and 42 stolen bases.Meanwhile, on the mound, the Austin Peay commit had a record of 8-2, while compiling 50 innings pitched with an ERA of 1.82. Carson Parrott - 7-0 overall as a starting pitcher with a 1.41 ERA, 95 strikeouts and a save in 53 and 1/3 innings pitched. Parrott hit .392 with 3 home runs, 21 RBIs with a .566 OBP and .716 SLG. Jaxon Walker - .454, 53 hits, 38 RBI’s, 9 HRs.   Not saying the other three aren’t deserving but Quillen had better BA than all three and was just as dominate pitching.  Like I said I don’t know how you leave off the 3a Baseball player of the year last year when he put up better numbers.  I know Greeneville’s Coach wasn’t happy about it saying “I don’t give a s*** what anybody else says. That kid is the best player in Tennessee, and everybody else on our team rises to his level“.  I’m sure winning another State Championship as a junior is more important to Carson than the individual award, it’s just a head scratcher to not be nominated