Giles County Ballerz!!!!!!

smokeyvol1

Guys its time to shut the haters up! Go out tomorrow night and show them what you guys are all about. No one outside of G.C. understands just how much heart you guys have. You have just four games left, make the best of it. It will be something you are going to remember a life time. I'm just honored to have had the chance to see it all unfold! I am speaking for everyone when I say just how proud we are of you guys! Good luck, now go get that GOLD BALL! ;)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bwells0308

Hey guys just wanted to say play your hardest, and hang in there.. Ya'll have the ability to beat any team you play.... Be ready tomorrow night! *GOOD~LUCK* :D

I couldn't have said it better. These guys having nothing to prove to us(GC fans) and should have nothing to prove to the rest of the state, but in many peoples eyes, they do. Like smokey said ya'll, go out and win the rest of the games for yourselves and your fans. Forget the haters, they are nothing. Prove once and for all that WEST TN basketball isn't all that. Let's bring the GOLD BALL back to P-TOWN.

This ought to be a very good game. I can't wait for the opening tipoff, to be able to see two very exciting teams. I believe homecourt advantage will be the key. I also want to say that Giles County is peaking at the right time, when someone has an off night, two to three other players pick up the slack. Lastly no matter what happens, I personnaly have enjoyed the ride and look forward to the drive to the Boro. You can't get excitement for this price anywhere.

_____also I encourage all Giles County Fans to become a Plus Member.... $12 well spent... :)

This year has been unforgetable! I have enjoyed every game I have went to. Watching you guys ball , has been awesome and its gonna be memories that I'll certainly keep. Good Luck tonight, think ya'll can take them if you play hard and leave everything on the court.They ain't ready!!! Play hard ballaz all the way through state and bring home the gold ball!!!!

• 2 weeks later...