Beech vs. McMinn County Predictions??

metsdude

What does everyone think will come of this tough state matchup? The Lady Bucs of Beech have been up and down lately, but have usually been winning the key games. Their overall record is 32-5. McMinn County just beat a good Riverdale squad in the regions, they are 25-7? I believe. So what are everyone's thoughts.

Go Lady Bucs!!!.....I have total faith in you all....Good Luck!

Guest ATN101

Being from McMinn County, I have obviously only seen one of these teams in action. The McMinn girls have made a tremendous run in the postseason and have a potentially powerful team. Their effort has been suspect at times, but if they have the drive & desire and certain players step up to make big plays, they can beat a lot of teams. Beech must counteract their speed. When McMinn turns the pace of game up they become a difficult team to counter. However, when the pace is slowed and does not favor the Lady Cherokees, their fundamentals tend to lack and they could lose. It should be an interesting match-up.

seeing each of these teams,Beech has the speed..McMinn has the muscle..so it will determine if they can hold down Latham...she is sooo strong on the inside...and personally...I dont see Beech stopping her......

Lady Cherokees..go represent proudly and show them what you are made of!!!!

Hey metsdude..."Beech has usually been winning the key games" What planet are you on? District championship game..Lost! Region championship game..Lost! Both to a YOUNG Mt. Juliet team. They did beat Brentwood in the sectional game but your statement is totally incredulous. :confused :confused:

From what I have pulled up on McMinn, I think we are pretty evenly matched and it was a good draw for us. The Lady Bucs usually, as seen, when it is crucial and they can't go on, they get a win! The Lady Bucs have to be focused! There is no such thing as a easy win! Talk is Beech and MJ are the weaker teams--WELL,For the Lady Bucs,I hope, they kick butt down in the Burro!! They are capable of playing against these elite 8 teams!!! In ,executing their game and using all their strength and determination they can get wins!! Everthing you do is a factor!! So ,think about what has cost you in those losses you had and concentrate on not letting that get your way down there! Don't get overwhelmed and just, merely, play your ball! You have game!! Make it happen!! Don't beat yourselves!! We love you all and we will see you there!! LADY BUCS--YOU CAN DO IT---GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT!!!

McMinn County has lived off the press during the post season. Most teams that they have beaten have faltured in this aspect of the game. Beech is a small team that should be able to handle the pressure. Take away the press and McMinn becomes mediocre. Beech by 7

Dennis' Beeches 52

McMinn County's last chance at state for awhile 45

• 2 weeks later...

the "Latham girl" is probably one of the best in the AAA. Throw in Yaneesa Simpson and Sshley Hardaway and that spells trouble. The LADY CHEROKEES will be back to the state tourney next year and hopefully this time will not get cheated out by the refs this time

GO LADY CHEROKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1 :D

TRUE. LATHAM, SIMPSON, AND WELLS WILL BE LEAVING BUT THAT IS DEFINATLEY NOT ALL OF THE TALENT ON THE TEAM. ASHLEY HARDAWAY KEEPS GETTING STRONGER EVERY YEAR AND SHOULD BE AT HER BEST NEXT YEAR. LEAH BROWN WILL ALSO BE A STRONG ASSET BECAUSE SHE KNOWS HOW SHE WILL HAVE TO STEP UP. I ALSO BELIEVE THAT A LOT OF TALENT WE COULDNT SEE THIS YEAR WILL BE SHOWN FROM THE OTHER PLAYERS DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF THE SENIORS.

GO LADY CHEROKEES-#1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1