GC-Bolivar at half

kong8

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

folks I really appreciate the updates, although it looks like my team came out on the short end of the stick. Sounds like it was an incredible game, though. Oh well, the team is young and barring Smith's decision on whether to stay they'll be back next year...

Once again, thanks for the updates.

For what's its worth, my father coached Tyler Smith's dad, Billy Smith (an all mid-stater himself) in the late 70's and we lost to Memphis Manassas by one point in the state tournament. Billy threw in a half court shot that the refs didn't count that year...I would like to think of this as vindication! Really proud of my alma mater and my former Coach Billy Holt! Great job Cats, see you at the state tournament! :rolleyes:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! That one word sums up this game. I have never seen two teams so evenly matched do battle and a battle it was. To Bolivar: Hold your heads high, you guys played one heck of a game, but GC had lady luck on our side. TO ALL YA'LL GC HATERS, YOU DON'T EVEN MATTER. WEST TN GODS, BOW TO GILES COUNTY. We deserve it...we earned it. We goin' to the 'BOROR'.