1.1 Seconds

wneely

Bolivar scores. Pandemonium ensues. The fans are all the way to half-court. No technical is called. All looks gloom for the Bobcats. But wait, 1.1 seconds remain! Still, the odds look extremely rough. Kash inbounds. So far so good, Tristen catches, turns even dribbles (no worries though Bolivar had a chance to tip the ball, dribble and put a shot up in .7 seconds before half-time).

The shot is up, it looks good, it is good! No time remains. The fans storm the court. They get hype. The game is over. Both teams are winners.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right 1.1 seconds!!! he catches the ball, even dribbles, then shoots all in 1.1 seconds. Bolivar got ripped and you know it. the refs weren't even looking at the clock. there is no way that happens. tigers should not have gotten beat. it's not sour grapes just think about 1.1 seconds.

[Edited by dogemcoach on 3-10-03 11:18P]

were you there it all happened really fast and yes it did happen in 1.1 i know it was a hard loss i didnt want to lose at the buzzer either when i thought we were going to lose but dont make your team and fans look bad by getting on here and posting a bunch of crap like that i thought that the players and fans at the game from bolivar acted like a group with class and i hated that anyone had to lose that game but they did and it happened to be yall but dont go and try to take anything from giles how about in the first half with .7 seconds amiss and put back all happened in .7 so a catch one dribble and shot in 1.1 is not immpossible

The refs arent supposed to LOOK at the clock, they simply listen for the buzzer. If you are going to blame someone, blame the clock/buzzer operator. The clock doesnt start until the player touches the ball. He turned, dribbled and shot and YEA in 1.1 seconds. There should have actually been close to 2 seconds left but then you would say there was no way he could have done that either. Face it, Boliver lost the game and you should swallow the loss like a man. Look out Murfreesboro, here come the CATS !