Who are the best freshmen in east tn?

freshmanballer

Guest cosbyrules

Cosby's Timmy Blakely plays with the smarts of an upperclassman. He is an great rebounder and has the potential to be another one of Cosby's legends before he's done. He hit the winning shot against Rockwood in our region championship game.

I'm glad somebody put Timmy's name up in this thread.

He has played against some of the best post players in East Tennesee this year. People don't believe he's a freshman after watching him play. Timmy plays really smart, rebounds well and does a great job on defense. I gotta give a lot of credit to Coach Flatford, Jake Webb and Josh Ford. I'm sure they're a lot of the reason Blakely is playing so well.

If he keep improving and growing, look out. I also heard a rumour that one of the counties best 8th grade post players will be playing at Cosby next year.

Go Eagles...!!!

I agree that timmy blakely is one of the best freshman in east tn. He has really played well for the eagles this season, especially tourny time when he was forced into a starting position due to an injury of a starting senior. I'm really looking forward to watching and playing with this promising talent

There are two freshman from cloudland that will get to see alot of minutes on varsity and there names are Adam Stevens and James Miller. They are probably the best point, post combination I have seen. Stevens can shoot from outside and drive the lane, and Miller can rip off rebounds and post up almost anybody.

Stevens and Miller will be seeing alot of time on the varsity team. They are an awesome combo and look for them in the tournament when they are seniors. Miller is tall and getting taller. His shot and rebounding have improved and improving every day. Stevens is incredibly fast and his shot is also improving everyday. Alittle work this combo will be the best in east tn. Watch out for this dangerous duo!!!!

[Edited by landergolfer on 3-18-03 7:38P]