Let me get this right

Chakra20

For Football last season...

5 private champions out of 8 possible....

2 of the 3 public schools have open enrollment...

Ridgeway and Maryville and im not gonna even discuss what Brentwood could do because i dont know for sure. Especially witht he PROFESSIONAL coaches they have.

So that's 7 out of 8 or 8 outta 8 that had unfair advanatges in some shape form or fashion. Thats what i see and if the public supporters dont see they are getting ripped by there own schools then whatever.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Free2Hate

Things in private and public schools are far from the same and why should they be the same at sporting events.I mean its obvious that privates win b/c look at the last ten years and tell me they havent dominated.It is like this every good athelete decent kid goes to a private school.So then they have like a choice of every kid in Nashville( i know not every kid)But then they go and play a group of boys that live within a 20 mile radius when they pick from a 500 ...what is fair about it..Be a true champ beat who play like you do!

I know this is true to the fact.No they dont just show up the coaches or people with the program show up when kids are young i have seen it happen myself.I know a kid that is now a junior in hs but when he was in the 4rth grade yes i said the fourth grade a private school out of nashville offered his mom a 50,000 a year job as a cook..They knew that they could take advantage of that because she was a single parent.Now tell me that that is fair..And yes i know some schools have open enrollments..But still dont have the money like that..

Public School teachers make more then private school teachers buddy.

You are absolutely right, they knew that when the kid was in the fourth grade he would be the next Michael Vick. They also knew that the woman would love to stay as a cook for 8 years straight at the same place.

I would like to know what school this is, either post it on here or email me at TheEgoHasLanded@coachT.com

What do the cooks at the private schools make if they dont have a son that can play ball compared to the ones that do?BE honest for a change...and pull your head out of the sand..It is just like my daddy said if you dont know anything and keep your mouth shut you can fool some people, but when you go to opening your mouth the ignorance starts to bubble out..So keep talking we need more bubbles..So what the cooks make more than the HEADMASTER does?

Well shoot, I don't know what a cook at any given private school makes. For that matter, I don't know what the Headmaster makes either. Furthermore, I could say the same for public school cooks and principals (though I probably could find out about the principal if I really cared).

What do they do, print salary information in the newspaper?