Best Performances !!!!!!

mack6

I have to say that so far Notre Dame is playing extremely well. the hae beaten both Ooltewah and CSAS within this week 3-1 and 4-1 respectively. I don't personally feel ND is the real deal since they have already played some games and gotten into form. Whereas their opponents so far haven't really had any other games...Ooltewah had not played any scrimmages or games before facing Notre Dame and im not sure fo CSAS.

Guest hotwings

the best performance that haveseen has been from reed farnsley from notre dame. this kid has got the quickest feet and the best vision out there. he scored 2 goals against csas and he has plenty left in him

Brentwood Academy's Goalie, Tyler Trew, is one of the best goalies in Tennessee, if not the nation, and is headed to the University of Memphis next year, where he will make an immediate impact. He made some astounding saves Wednesday night at Franklin, which ended in a 0-0 tie.

According to first-year BA Coach Randy Johnson, "I told my players after the game that they could go 30 years without seeing a performance at any level that was as impressive as what they saw last night."

That's just to give you an idea of how well he played. The guy is a magician. :)