Harriman Upsets Anderson County

Guest ACmav16

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I wasnt sure how many career wins harriman had already because i know they are still a fairly new program. I know when i was in school they wouldnt play any varsity teams, only JV. Anyways, Ive been on these boards for quite some time and all the trash started on the harriman side from what ive seen dating back to that ignorant post about AC coaches paying refs and a coach giving his son an award for the sole reason of him being his son. But back on track...yeah this was definetly an Upset to a stumbling program.

The Harriman Blue Devils put all their heart and all their souls into the game at Anderson County last night. The team played harder and better than ever before with one goal in mind: This one is for Mr. Kincaid, our former coach who lost his battle with cancer last October. The team has an objective and played to win. The team as a whole put on an outstanding performance; particular mentions: David Scandlyn, Harry Gencorilla, Tim Gibbs,Caleb Sexton, Brandon Temple and Daniel Hackworth. The most outstanding player of the game was Jared Kincaid. He played with the most intensity and determination of his soccer career! Oh Yeah!! How bout that goalie. Good game, Josh. Congratulations Blue Devils!! This one was for you Mr. Kincaid.......we love you! :D

[Edited by usm201 on 3-14-03 8:01P]

Guest ACsocr5

I'm guessing that nobody is reading or keeping up with this thread anymore anyway but I figured I would say a little somehting in reply to DoeJohn.

You probably weren't at the game judging by the way you were talking about AC getting a "whoopin". Harriman played a good game and I"m not trying to talk bad about them but AC dominated that game. Although I don't remember the exact stats, we had about three times as many shots as Harriman. The referee missed things on both sides but the referee called a PK and that is the only way that Harriman got one up on us. Well, the game is over anyway but I still hope we see Harriman again in District.

Im not from Harriman, but im from the roane county area. I heard about the game. If you had twice as many shots as Harriman they must not have been good shots. The score was one to nil, which usually indicates a fine game. You want me to take some shots at A.C.? Ok here we go, the best athlete in your school is a girl in Leslie Alred, and if I were a betting man, I would say the girls soccer team could beat the guys. Instead of making excuses of why you got beat, save it for when you play them again, and then IF you beat them you wont have to have excuses!!