best outfielders in tn.

Guest westdb

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Robison and Jamison Link from Gallatin cover some serious ground and both have good bats. Robison is known more for his bat. The Link kid can just flat out fly.

Seve Shao from Mt. Juliet. I believe he signed with Vanderbilt and I enjoy watching him play. Shao just a good all around player.

Courtney English and Ahmir Watkins are the 2 of the best outfielders in the state. They both have blazing speed and will go all out to make the play that you think they won't make. They both can swing it as well. Ahmir is more of gap hitter while Courtney can flash a little bit of power. Iwould take both of theses young men to be the lead-off/centerfielder for me any day! Good Luck guys! ;)

• 1 month later...

I think one of the best is Adam Richardson from Perry county. He plays center field and snaggs up baseballs like a vaccum. He just floats across the field and catches pop flys that would be out of range for most. I have even seen him catch flys that should have been a right or left fielders but got there before they could and that is good. :rolleyes::D

Cleveland's leftfielder Antonio Westfield should be added to the list of Tennessee's best outfielders. Antonio posesses one of the strongest throwing arms around. He also is a pretty good power hitter.

There are several scouts that have been seen hanging out at Cleveland's games watching him. If I were a betting man; I'd say that he'll get drafted out of high school.