Tennessean's First Top Ten List out today

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, don't worry. It's just for the Midstate. The Tennessean knows it can't cover the whole state. Unfortunately, though, it has recently proven that it can't cover the whole midstate effectively either. Their analysis is lacking, and half the members of coacht.com could predict the games with greater accuracy.

Go figure.

"of course limbaugh would have riverdale first he is the announcer for the warriors, and his son plays for riverdale, i'll tell u where u can take that top 10 poll limbaugh, but i can't say it on here!"

Now that is not very nice ;)

It is the Tennessean's MidState Baseball poll, just like they do for football and basketball. I had nothing to do with it.

And people who know me, Oakland and Blackman and Smyrna and Lavergne included, will tell you that

a) I am a fan of all local schools, in fact a Smyrna graduate. I have been known to work the scoreboard at Blackman games for those folks for a free diet coke or two... ;)

:) I was involved with Riverdale baseball long before my youngest son started playing there (my older son was a football player but I am baseball guy) and will be long after he has graduated.

c) The tone of your message doesn't sound very nice... This is just kids playing a game, remember?

How the Tennessean's Midstate Top 10 have Fared This Week

1. Riverdale (7-0) Lebanon 12-1

2. Hendersonville (8-0) at Antioch 14-1, McGavock 10-5

3. Brentwood (5-2) Hickman Co. 6-2

4. Father Ryan (3-0) ???

5. La Vergne (4-2) Rhea Co. 11-2

6. Smyrna (4-0) ???

7. Mt. Juliet (6-0) McGavock 7-3

8. MBA (3-3) Cypress, FL 0-9,

St. Cloud FL 1-2, Oakridge FL, 6-2

9. Columbia Academy (5-1) ???

10. Brentwood Academy (3-1) ???