Players fighting for our country

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

If anyone knows of any former area football players that are overseas protecting our country, would you please list their names and schools. My church is compiling a prayer list of these young warriors . Thanks and MAY GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I played with 2 guys that are over in Iraq right now. Like everyone else I feel a mixture of emotions; mainly pride

in their courage and committment which is also accompianed

by fear for their safety. One thing I don't doubt is who

will be victorious. I know the makeup of these guys and

also know there are many others like them over there. Saddam doesn't stand a chance!

As for listing former players names I don't know that I'm the expert to ask. My guess is that listing first and last wouldn't hurt since it's been done here already on other boards.

So I guess it's up to those who want to list them.

Grundy County has former football and basketball standout Jason Coffelt deployed in harms way but he's not in the Iraq theatre. By all means pray for his safe return home.

Del

:D

[Edited by ELA on 3-19-03 6:59A]

Please forgive me guys for editing and deleting some threads, but if you want to debate the war, go to the OPEN BOARD. This thread was began to honor those young men and women who are fighting in Operation Iraqi Freedom, not to express your opinions about the war. I feel the time for debate is now over, but if you want to do so, feel free to pay your $12.00 and join in the extensive discussion on those boards. Respectfully, ELA

Boy are you far from the truth. Join CoachT.com Plus and you'll find me to be the most liberal person on this website. As a Moderator, I'm supposed to try to keep people on focus with regards to threads. Coach Thompson wants most of the political discussions on the Plus boards ONLY! Ask anyone on here and they will tell you I'm the Liberal History and Government teacher your parents warned you about! :D