Williamson County Soccer Rankings

WesVLT

I was just experimenting with a new method. Of course FHSRebel won't be happy since his team isn't ranked highly, and naturally the Centennial fans may be baffled as to why BA is ahead of the Cougars, but here's the simple fact: there is a good deal of parity in WilCo soccery thus far this year, and when more games take place things will be ironed out. Honestly, my opinions are not necessarily in line with these rankings in all cases, but I just wanted to be objective for once and see how it turned out.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOSH I JUST WANT TO SAY I FEEL SORRY FOR EVERY FAIRVIEW SOCCER PLAYER THAT THEY HAVE TO PUT UP WITH EASTSIDE. THIS IS A GREAT TEAM WITH SOME CLASS, EASTSIDE GETS ON EVERY SINGLE DAY TALKIN TRASH OR BLAMING SOMEONE FOR THERE LOSSES. PLEASE EVERYONE THAT READS THESE THREADS PLEASE DONT JUDGE FAIRVIEW THE TOWN OR THE PEOPLE IN IT BY THE WAY EASTSIDE ACTS ON HERE. HE IS JUST A LITTLE COWARD WHO LIKES TO COME HOME EVERYDAY AND TALK TRASH HIDING BEHIND HIS COMPUTER SCREEN. LOL OTHER THAN THAT GO FAIRVIEW!!!!

Take a look at the "Clean it up, gentlemen" thread at the top of the Boys Soccer board, eastside. Please don't contribute negative comments. You'll ruin the fun for all of us if CoachT has to shut down the board. I'll be quite mad honestly. So just chill out man, and watch the language. Thanks.

Everyone else, just ignore him. Then you won't see his posts and don't have to worry about it. Can't we all just get along? :);):):):D:D:D:D

[Edited by FHSrebel27 on 4-19-03 12:33A]