Williamson County Soccer Rankings

WesVLT

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I'm a nerd. I forgot that In Fairview, smart people are looked down upon. I'll try to translate what I'm saying so you can read it easier:

Howdy partner look i don't want to play you in soccer i know you are so awesome and it would be too hard for me to keep up woo doggie please don't beat me with you're supreme soccer skills yee haw!

I hope I did a good job so you can read it, man. By the way, I'm on the comp all the time because I love this site.

Now we know that Page should be above Fairview on the poll. :(

[Edited by chskicker7 on 4-2-03 6:52A]

hey man i was wondering why you were talking western, or what you are trying to say hickish?? Last time i checked fairview is one of the last schools that speaks that way, and you are proving nothing. Oh yeah why would Fairview (AA) play you guys, which im sure are AAA. Common sense.

We play Page, and they are AA as well, so that is irrelevant. I'm sorry that my sad life is devoted to sitting on a computer, I guess I am just no good for the amazing soccer players at Fairview. To say that Fairview is one of the last places to be "hickish" is incorrect, especially if you have lived somewhere where the population of "hicks" is a minority at best. And what's up with this one on one soccer crap? Did I say I was better than you? No. Did I say I was better than Fairview? No. I said that Page was better than you, they beat you 3-1, and that is the bottom line. Eastside, you post just as much as me, so all that "get a life" crap is so hypocritical.

Ahh, this is all really amusing to watch. And hey, give CHS a break, perhaps he just really likes CoachT and there's nothing wrong with that at all. And I have to agree with him that Fairview is just a little bit on the hickish side, but there's nothing wrong with that either. Everyone have a good day and GO REBELS!

to the fairview guys who said our sweeper kept us in the game, come on. yes he is a very good player and held down the defense, but as someone else pointed out we were up by 2 goals. we didnt have a great night but we still took the game. and the guy who said that if you shut down our passing we dont have anything...well i think its safe to say if you shut down any teams passing they wont have much. but to say that fairview shut page down at any point of the game is pretty questionable. aside from the first 20 mins we didnt play a game to be proud of, but fairview wasnt dominating either. good luck shutting down the passes next time.

listen up. the fairview-page game was a very good, intense game. like eastside said, the first 20 minutes were crap by our team(fairview) but we definitely did not shut page down or dominate at any point, we slowed page down and made them play our soccer the rest of the game, thats why they did not score, and that is why I did score, we playe dour game. but dispite that, the game was a good game, any fan there got a good show. i thought page was a great team and has the potential to go all the way. as for the trash and stuff, eastside back off and all of you back off, please, cuz this isn't worth it. i talk trash but i try to limit myself. just everyone settle at this: It was a great game, good luck to both teams!!!