ND- laussane

NDfanPack

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I only watched the first half...had to drive to Atlanta tonight. I did ask a couple of the BA players if ND looked like that when they played the Eagles in Chattanooga earlier. They said..uhhh..no!

I have to be honest here. That was a bad basketball game. Both team looked very nervous and Bowman, if based on one game (which it's not) is NOT Mr. Basketball. Fine athlete, but not a great game when it counted.

If both the finalists play to their potential...it's BA by at least 15. But this is 2003 DII, so who knows?

Posted by TheEgoHasLanded:

Since I'm a moderator, I can't say what I really feel about this game. But I am glad that Lausanne won, they are a very good team. I said they were good all year, and I still think they are. Lausanne has 4 guys that can shoot threes. I posted a message at halftime, but I guess it didn't get posted...this was not an upset.

Now that is very funny! Since when can't you post an opinion? Do you think we only look at this board? :(

Last night at the hotel in Murfreesboro, I had the pleasure to talk to several members of the Lausanne basketball team and all were very nice and very respectable. Gasol tried to fool me by saying he was a coach, but I know better!

Hey, if any Lausanne fans read this, how about if you're in the Boro tomorrow night you come cheer with us (Giles County)? The players have an off day tomorrow so I want them to come get hype with the CRUNKEST STUDENT SECTION IN THE SOUTH...Giles County :(

i only saw the first half of the game but was interested in him, he didn't look great on offense, he was slow and overweight, but he seemed like a really smart player who had a nice outside shot, and knew how to move his body on defense to affect shots. How did he play in the second half, and it amazes me how much him and his brother are different besides them both being seven feet tall.