Hey ArtVandalay, BleacherRef, kim33, SPEAR24, Stev

Opperman

Opperman.....you "KNOW" they are going to add another gold basketball to their trophy case next weekend?

See what I'm talking about now, BleacherRef?

Was D-B playing that team ball, where they can't be beat? Just checking...as much trash as you guys talked, and talking about how Bartlett only lost 41-33, I thought you'd be able to stay within 35. Oh well.

All teams are equal...but some teams are more equal than others (Good Mark for the first person to point out the allusion).

I don't have any ties to White Station other than that they knocked my team out, I've met Coach Tippett, and he's a nice guy and a great coach. This doesn't go out to all D-B people...those it's intended for you know who you are.

I'd just like to leave you with some of my favorite quotes that you guys and other too-eager D-B people made:

White Station will be Black and Blue Station when this Indian team gets done with them.

I got one thing for you Elvis fans down on Bealle Street. Bring your Windex, you'll be wiping windows in the parking lot when the Tribe gets through with you.

I think you will be corrected when you say that DB will be blown away, because in most people's eyes, white station is just a name that seems to go a long way and scared alot of teams, but the indians don't get scared. So to bad white station, The Indians are here and going to stay on top, i'm just sad that white station on't be able to plau us in the championship, but good luck!

To be honest with I know that the tribe can take White Station. There is no question about it that the name "White Station" is intimidating to most teams, but not us. Thats the great thing about DB, we don't get scared of names. I don't know about you guys, but I am feeling the W.

White Station ain't nothing more to me than the next opponent for my favorite team. I will be supporting the Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett Indians, the BEAST OF THE EAST. White Station had to struggle to beat Bartlett in the Sub-State, they scored 41 pts? Is that it? And Bartlett was 26-11, and had a loss to Bolten, 19-11. Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett is way better than that. You better tell you White Station friends to play a little harder, because I know how the Indians will play!! For your sake, hope that WS can press better than SH, because, we shoot lay-ups when SH presses us!!

Me and my team are feelin pretty good about our draw of white station. We would of had to play them anyway so why not go ahead and get rid of them. We need lots of support from here on out. Wish us luck and see you all there.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that just bout sums it up!

and somebody from east tenn thinks that barely beating a bartlett team in the sub-state is a indication of a weak team? only in east tenn, not to us flat landers.... :(

it is hard to play 30 games in west tenn in AAA and loose only two or three games when you have to play teams night after night like dyersburg, bartlett, bolton, hamilton, east, fairley, jax northside, jcm....... and then there are AA teams just as good, some even better, that you have to play....

[Edited by mg on 3-20-03 8:59P]

Where's Arty? I was way off on predicting this one. I predicted that WS would beat DB by 25+. Is it true that WS didn't have a player play more than 15 minutes. Sounded like true domination from a west tn team. Don't worry though DB, you'll get your 20+ wins again next year when you play all those weak northeast tn teams.

Db spanked SH's tales? If that's not the biggest nuch of bull I've ever heard. We are glad you were finally able to catch up with us this year, we were tired of giving you beating year in and year out. If you think getting spanked if winning by 4 or 5 pts you're an idiot.

Hello Opperman......I just wondered why you used my name in the title of this thread.......

I am a Dobyns Bennett supporter and a Dobyns Bennett parent with one son on the Basketball team this year as a senior and one son coming up as a freshman next year.....

I have never "trash talked" anyone....I simply support my boys and their teammates......always in a positive manner and I don't recall that I have ever "trash talked" any other team or put any other players or fans down in a negative manner......

So I would appreciate it if you would keep your "small minded" insults to yourself.....

Our boys had a great season and should be very proud of themselves....

No they didn't play their best team ball on Thursday......and I am not putting the blame on anyone...The TRIBE had a great year and I'll be back next year to support the team again......

ROLL TRIBE ROLL :D